Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

hi all,

thanks to the post by the_big_m_in_ok (don't know how i missed it before)...

QuoteIf you get an error message like this from Google Patents Advanced Patent Search, try:

http://www.pat2pdf.org

They have a lot more complete database.

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7770389.pdf

--Lee

i now have seen the drawings and read the patent.

i am still sure your machines won't work.

if you give some real numbers regarding each machine, such as their physical size (overall and each part that does work), the depth they will be working in, expected rpm of generator drive, sealing method (the area that holds the liquid and gas from the surrounding liquid), starting gas pressures, and anything else you know for sure about the machines, i will try to give you exact reasons why they won't work, not just in general.

there is one way you might be able to make your machines work.  instead of using a liquid and a gas, use a gas and a lighter than air gas.  this would take you away from the biggest problem your machines have, overcoming the drag and resistance of a liquid (kills momentum).

check out this airplane....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPbu5UeW4uk.

too cool!!

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

brian334

Forget machine #1 it will fall to slow to work.
Machine # 2 spins as it falls. Assume machine # 2 displaces 1 cu. Ft. of
water. Water weighs about 63 lb./cu.ft. put a 63lb. lead weight in the bottom half of  the tank. The top of the tank weights about 3 lbs. the total weight of the tank is about 66lbs. Or 3 lbs. more than the water it displaces.  Let  the tank free-fall 10 ft.  How fast will the tank spin? Will the momentum of the spinning 63lb. Lead weight be enough to expand the tank by more
than 3 lbs?

tbird

brian,

i'm not sure if i have the skills to get the answer to your question.

we would need to know the exact size of the container (for a lack of a better word) the blades are attached to.  as you can imagine, this could be a lot of different numbers.  with each different dimension, will come a different area of resistance on the leading surface(s)  and surface area that would create drag as the container spins.  if you make it long and skinny, the resistance will be small, but the drag area large and vice versa.

also to consider is the surface area of the blades themself.  more surface might give a more positive drive, but would slow down the rotation.  smaller blades would have less resistance, but may not be able to create rotation.  it might just free fall.

just keep in mind, i think, anything you use will have a trade off of some type. 

example;
1) short and fat = small number of turns (threads) to gain extra volume, but would have large surface area resisting direction of movement.

2) long and skinny = large number of turns (threads) to gain extra volume, but would have a good fall rate, depending on how large the blades were.

another thing to figure out is slipage.  i know it is there but i don't know how to figure it short of building it and putting it to the test.

still yet another factor is the material the threads will be made of.  how easy or hard will it be to engage and disengage them.  anything better to make them from than teflon?

lots to consider here without mentioning the capturing and transferring of the power.

i guess i spoke too soon when i said i could give you exact reasons.  i'm sorry for that. 

wasn't that a cool plane?

tom

brian334

The volume of the tank is 1 cu. Ft. or 1728 sq.in. of surface area.
Regardless of the shape the surface area is the same.
The surface area and angle of the wings needs to be determined by testing to figure out the maxium efficiency.  The size and angle of the wings might need to change as the tanks fall.

The question is can a spinning and falling 63lb. lead weight increase the displacement of the tank by more than 3 lbs?

tbird

QuoteThe volume of the tank is 1 cu. Ft. or 1728 sq.in. of surface area.
Regardless of the shape the surface area is the same.

not true.  to prove the point, take an empty tobacco can (you know, the one that is oval) and fill it with water.  now squeeze the top until it is round.  can you now add more water (volume)?  did the surface area change?

QuoteThe question is can a spinning and falling 63lb. lead
weight increase the displacement of the tank by more than 3 lbs?

i think not.  it would be nice if you can prove me wrong.

tom