Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

I am still waiting for one of you einstein’s to explain why the machines will not work.

Omnibus

Quote from: brian334 on September 12, 2010, 07:18:12 PM
I am still waiting for one of you einstein’s to explain why the machines will not work.

It was explained already and it is for you to understand the explanation. Noone can understand it for you.

Airstriker

Quote from: brian334 on September 12, 2010, 07:18:12 PM

Take a syringe. Close it's small hole with a finger. Than just try to suck some air with it by pulling a plunger. It's of course not possible. But it will look like you really suck it - the air portion will get bigger in the tube. But... if you stop holding the plunger it will go back to it's oryginal position. That's because you didn't really suck any air but only changed it's volume due to the change of pressure. If you stopped pulling the plunger, the volume of air returned to it's oryginal state. This property of gases and liquids is called compressibility:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressibility

The same will happen with machine #1. You need to apply pressure to change volume of air in the tank (change volume from almost 0 to something). Now note, that the deeper your machine will flow in the ocean, the bigger will the hydrostatic pressure be - acting on the piston which you want to move by using only gravity force. So... the deaper you go, the more momentum you will gain. But also the deaper you go, the higher the hydrostatic pressure is. Perfect equilibrium.
If you don't know what a hydrostatic pressure is look at the following page. You can move a small red tank using a mouse. You will see what happens (the page is in polish, but this doesn't matter):
http://www.walter-fendt.de/ph14pl/hydrostpr_pl.htm

So as you can see, there is absolutelly no way to make your machines work. It looks interesting at first but that's just it. You should have showed us it earlier, so that you would have more money in your pocket now ;] Why haven't you built a prototype first ? Sorry but that's just stupid acting.

By the way... I'm not worthy to be called Einstein :P

brian334

Machine # 1 will not work, it will fall to slow.
Machine # 2 spins as it falls.  How fast do you think it will spin?
Also in latter versions of the machines there are breather tubes to the surface to allow air into the expanding tanks.

tbird

Quote from: brian334 on September 14, 2010, 06:55:38 AM
Machine # 1 will not work, it will fall to slow.
Machine # 2 spins as it falls.  How fast do you think it will spin?
Also in latter versions of the machines there are breather tubes to the surface to allow air into the expanding tanks.

brian,

i guess you didn't try the volume test.  too bad you are not here to learn when the chance presents itself.

what do you think the breather tubes will do for the machine?

i don't have faith in your momentum effect in water, but i might offer a way your prop might be used.  have it turn a screw (like a siccor jack for cars) that compresses a spring or some other clever way of storing energy the prop can make to be used at the top and bottom of the cycle.  this way you turn the negative of water to a positive.

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!