Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Does anyone want to explain why machine #3 will not work?

brian334

It is a bit odd to me. I put three patented gravity powered machines on the table and not one of you can explain why they will not work.

brian334

To get a patent on a invention the invention must have what the patent office calls utility. Utility means some value. Or to put it differently a invention that does not have any value is not patentable. Therefore the U.S. patent office thinks these gravity powered machines have some value.

Airstriker

if you say these patents of yours are working then show us. It's not us to prove anything here.

TinselKoala

Quote from: brian334 on January 12, 2011, 03:38:46 PM
It is a bit odd to me. I put three patented gravity powered machines on the table and not one of you can explain why they will not work.

Wrong again. I and several others have explained clearly to you why they will not work, you just don't want to believe the explanations. What you don't seem to grasp is that when you empty the water out of the container at depth, THE WATER LEVEL IN THE OUTER "UNIVERSE" MUST RISE. That is, you are raising the container's volume of water all the way up the water column; the deeper you go, the higher you have to raise this volume of water -- that's the force you feel, that you must work against, when you empty the water out of a submerged container. The weight of the water column you are lifting. That takes input of work, the same work, plus a little more to overcome losses, that you can theoretically get during the "output" part of the cycle. None of your three machines will turn on their own, and the fact that you may have had patents granted is proof, not that anything will work or is useful about your ideas, but that the patent system is severely flawed.

Feel free to prove me wrong by demonstrating a model of your patent, turning on its own. But please stop claiming that no one has told you why they won't work, because that is simply not true.