Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Late Harvest Moon

Started by TechStuf, August 10, 2010, 04:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlastired

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on September 28, 2010, 05:34:41 AM
let's be clear, it's your 'faith', not your 'belief'... there is a not so subtle difference, being that faith is a belief not based on material evidence or a logical proof.

Thats is exactly what we are saying about you: You have faith that things are as it should be, you have Faith that the tides changes are normal, you have Faith that CO2 is causing global warming, you have Faith that the sun intensity and elevation in the Arctic is based on refraction, you have Faith that refraction is real, you have faith that your car is lowering %30 of the Gulf stream ect ect

You have FAITH because you are incapable to think for yourself and you need some Pedophiles Fraud to tell you how to think...

Science is based on observational evidences, and we observe change in the Sun Elevation and intensity: This is a science fact.
Refraction is an opinion, it cant be measured, it is a Faith based explaination exacly like CO2 AWG, we never "observed" CO2 affecting climate more than an other gas, but it is a fact for the mindless gullible faith based believers.

I believe you are just a few paid desinfo trolls who spend your days on multitude of Forums with multitude of Avatar to attack the Truth when it shows up.

But the Aliens/Pleiadians you dont need facts for that do you? Where are you when real skeptic are needed?

gravityblock

posted in wrong thread, sorry

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TechStuf

QuoteI believe you are just a few paid desinfo trolls who spend your days on multitude of Forums with multitude of Avatar to attack the Truth when it shows up.

AT, sure appears that way.  Surely anyone who has honestly studied the evidence in this thread can see that by now.

You know what they say....

One man's Logical Proof is another's opportunity to showcase one's immaturity.

Well, if not, they should.   :)

Many, and it's sad, will dance like moths around the flames of many a logical proof, yet spew all manner of caustic statements, hoping to distract from the fact that they hang around because they need the heat.  For without it, they are left paralyzed, their weakness fully exposed.

Like many a schoolyard bully, and we're talking the elementary kind, the louder they shout, the harder they try to offend, the weaker they reveal themselves to be.

Blessings in Yeshua, Jesus Christ

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Luke 21:25-28
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Atlastired on September 28, 2010, 06:16:28 AM
Thats is exactly what we are saying about you: You have faith that things are as it should be, you have Faith that the tides changes are normal, you have Faith that CO2 is causing global warming, you have Faith that the sun intensity and elevation in the Arctic is based on refraction, you have Faith that refraction is real, you have faith that your car is lowering %30 of the Gulf stream ect ect

You have FAITH because you are incapable to think for yourself and you need some Pedophiles Fraud to tell you how to think...

Science is based on observational evidences, and we observe change in the Sun Elevation and intensity: This is a science fact.
Refraction is an opinion, it cant be measured, it is a Faith based explaination exacly like CO2 AWG, we never "observed" CO2 affecting climate more than an other gas, but it is a fact for the mindless gullible faith based believers.

I believe you are just a few paid desinfo trolls who spend your days on multitude of Forums with multitude of Avatar to attack the Truth when it shows up.

But the Aliens/Pleiadians you dont need facts for that do you? Where are you when real skeptic are needed?
nice try with the logical fallacies. you are absolutely incorrect. i may or may not believe those things. you however, have no idea what my beliefs (not faith) are on those subjects, as i have never voiced them. i don't even drive a car you mental midget...

once again for the ignoramus who doesn't know the definition of faith...
faith: a belief not resting on material evidence or logical proof.

@techstuf... i am still waiting for you to present some material evidence or logical proof of your imaginary godfairy.

may the blessings and sauce of the FSM be upon you both, and may you be forever touched by its noodly appendage.

edit:
is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? then he is not omnipotent.
is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent.
is he both able and willing? then whence cometh evil?
is he neither able nor willing? then why call him god?

-epicurus
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Atlastired

@Wilby
This is off-topic troll, If G-d dont shine in your pitiful existence thats not a reason he did not manifest to those who are willing to look elsewhere than their A-hole.

CO2 in AGW aint logical and it aint factual, same for the other exemples I mentionned, So Faith-OFF
I used your oportunistic trolling to address my response to all trolls, thanks for understanding that you are not alone.