Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy-Based Power Generation - Full Disclosure

Started by sm0ky2, August 16, 2010, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The solution to this is to utilize the energy of "static force fields".
These are fields that exist in our environment, which do not require constant energy input to sustain them.

Such fields are:
permanent magnetic fields, gravitational fields, and buoyant fields.
there are others, but lets just stick to the basics here.

magnetism is not used here, with the exception of motors, which are a well established technology.

The two static fields that are used in the BCG are buoyancy in water (or other fluid), and the earth's gravitational field.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Low-Q

I just wanna comment the initial ideas in this thread. It will take energy to push the "spheres" of air inside the bottom of the big tank.
Leak of water is just an engeneering problem and cannot be used to deny that this idea will work. If we only focus on the forces step by step in one complete loop it would be seen clearer. The path inside the big tank could also be a sealed plastic membrane, or a very flexible hose (It will be friction, but look away from friction at this point), which alows to freely transform as the spheres rises inside the tank - then the problem of any leak will be solved.

I think however it will not work, but maybe. It will at least take energy to push the spheres the first half way into the bottom of the big tank. You might get free energy provided by the water pressure to push the remaining half sphere into the tank, so hopefully the sum of energy required to completely put the sphere of air inside the tank will be zero. Then the buoyancy effect will take it from there and make an inifinte loop of rotation...

The "spheres" or whatever items used to rise inside the water tank will always be the weight of displaced water lighter than the items that is outside. So these rising items could be made of anything from air to lead - doesnt matter.

I'll make drawings of some ideas that had been interesting to test out.

Try it, it is an interesting idea to explore.

Vidar

frii143

I had a similar half baked thought to the original idea of this thread. Putting a pipe with no water straight up and down in it into a tank of water so the buoyancy weight would drop to the bottom using the speed of gravity to allowing it to shoot buoyancy weight out of the air filled pipe. Then somehow have a separate wheel that would capture the buoyant weight to turn the wheel. Then it would need a surface wheel would sweep the buoyancy weight back into the pipe. My original thought was dropping a buoyancy weight down a pipe in water allowing it to shoot out the bottom and it would then float to the surface.   

onthecuttingedge2005

lets get something straight, even if you managed to get it right, which you wont, you would have barely enough energy to make it work, you would have little change upon the current power sources. nuclear energy tech alone would rip you a new ass-hole. sometimes you just don't see the full picture.

I am sorry, anyone who plays with more energy than you becomes closer at becoming god like. it is based on how much energy you can play with. I think you need to higher your standards greatly.

you wouldn't want somebody like me to beat you to it would you?

Jerry 8)

frii143

I think if it works even a little it would make a nice novelty item.