Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Crystal Power CeLL by John Hutchison

Started by dani, April 26, 2006, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I watched several of the Hutchison videos and then found several more related links and watched them.  One thing I remember was that, in one of them, he was walking outside and picked up a bunch of processed gravel used to landscape around a local building and he said, yes here is what we need.  Dramatic maybe?  I will say that, in those samples he picked up, and, in the conglomerate he showed as the little cell I saw a lot of what appeared to be quartz crystals.  I know he was not getting his over hot enough to melt the quartz but, maybe that makes something in his shake and bake resonate at quartz frequencies?  A lot of people refer to John as a kook but I have follwed his research for many years now and, seeing his levitation of a 70 lb cannon ball told me something is going on there. I respect his accomplishments.

If anyone here claims to have replicated his power cell, and does not want to disclose the info, I respect that...personal decision.  But, does your cell put out the 1/2 volt that his little cell did?  And, he claims that, even with a light load, has done so for over a year?  Are you results the same?  He even admitted in one video that his larger cells with better mixtures (more refined) do not perform as well as the little glob one he started with.  If he is correct, these are not batteries, these are generators, or power cells taping into, as he said zero point energy, whch I think is just another way of say a source we don't know about yet.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Freezer

Quote from: mramos on October 11, 2007, 09:28:39 PM
Stefan has made some cells.  Maybe he will share what he did or do a search.  The cells always excited me.

Hutchison is way out there, but I have seen him on discovery channel.  Videos were old (And Joe Newman was on that same show). 

My thought, it was a good show.  But I really would have to see it with my own eyes to believe it (on the lifting of objects that are 70lbs). 

His loss of hair, would tell me RF from the people I know that worked in that area.  But his lab was random parts.  The Government took it, but bought more random parts and it still works. 

He knows something and does not tell?  Why would he not tell to ensure his name, unlike his body, will live forever?

I think he has tried to explain it to people, but they can't replicate what hes done, and he doesn't write stuff down and document the exact settings he uses.  I would think in conducting these experiments, you would have to be spot on with the settings, and since he can't provide that data no one can replicate what he's done.  I'm sure the military has explored it, and whatever they find, you won't being reading about it anywhere.  As for the other stuff, he said he would release it in 10 years, but I have no reason why that would be.  Last time I looked, he was trying to sell all his stuff on ebay.

This is a interesting video on levitation with sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

Pirate88179

Yes, and search Google for his videos and you will see some very interesting results. I am sorry I don't have the links here, but I went to Google from a link and explored a little.  Let me know if you can't find them....there are several with the cannonball experiment there.  Was it faked?  I don't really know...always possible but I think he is messing with stuff no one, including himself, understands at this time.  He has so much equipment that I am surprised he can replicate what he has done in the past.  I would hate to pay his electric bill.  My personal opinion is that he is like a lot of us and experiments, turning this and adding that, so maybe even he does not know exacty what the heck is going on.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

fot

Now i read some document that says that he uses "common cemicals and water to make a rock soup witch when solidified allowes the drawing of electrical energy". So water might be another component. Is he mixing quartz, gypsum and water?  ::)

Koen1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 11, 2007, 11:23:16 PM
Yes, and search Google for his videos and you will see some very interesting results. I am sorry I don't have the links here, but I went to Google from a link and explored a little.  Let me know if you can't find them....there are several with the cannonball experiment there.  Was it faked?  I don't really know...always possible but I think he is messing with stuff no one, including himself, understands at this time.  He has so much equipment that I am surprised he can replicate what he has done in the past.  I would hate to pay his electric bill.  My personal opinion is that he is like a lot of us and experiments, turning this and adding that, so maybe even he does not know exacty what the heck is going on.

Bill

Guys,

this is NOT a thread on the "Hutchison Effect" with all its related phenomena of levitation and cold melting of metals.
This thread is about his "energy cell".
Please do not pollute the thread with speculation on his "Hutchison Effect" research.