Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Crystal Power CeLL by John Hutchison

Started by dani, April 26, 2006, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fot

Quote from: clearchrome on September 13, 2007, 01:55:24 AM
Testing my theory

Anyone tested to make these crystal powercells with sucsess besides john hutchison and mr Reid?
i have ben looking at many pages related to the batterys and i cant find anyone else who claims that they work or know/are willing to write the "shake and bake recipie". wikipedia sais that "Rochelle salts, gallium, iron pyrite, and germanium" is the basic formula... but where do you get your hands on that? ???

Koen1

Yes, I have experience with the power cells.
The wikipedia article gives typical unclear and incomplete information. Disregard it entirely.
Do your own background research on Hutchison and in particular any an all of the things he has said in videos, radio- and written interviews regarding his energy research. Also do not forget he has basically repeated all basic electrical experiments since the discovery of electrical charge, from Ampere, Volta and Faraday to Tesla and beyond, from basic charge experiments to scalar energy patterns, and from macroscale elecrtical discharge events to quantumelectrodynamics.
Do not think you will understand how such a cell might work if you do not know all of this information.

In fact, the only people I know that understand its function and composition, including myself, are all highly knowledgable of these things and most times for the larger part autodidact, because a 'normal' education will most often not teach you the insights and understanding you need.

In any case, it is definately possible to construct a type of energy cell using certain very specific "rochelle salts", gallium and germanium, possibly even pyrite, but most importantly it still needs certain other chemicals. This partial chemicals list is totally useless. It's like saying that you make a bread by using some form of wheat, some salt, and an oven. You're missing key ingredients and key elements of the process. But what you get when you use such an incomplete 'recipe' is not at all what you were aiming for.

The entire Wikipedia article is flawed in respect to the energy cell.
For example, where is a transcript or at least account of Hutchisons presentation of his "Hiroshima Cell", where he very clearly described that specific type of cell as constructed mainly of Barium Titanate and thin metal plates? That type of cell is not at all similar to the "cheap and dirty"/"shake and bake" type cell. Oh yes, the underlying 'basic' theory is similar to a certain point, but the design, construction, materials and as a result the cell itself is almost completely different.
The "basic formula" given in the Wikipedia article is not actually the "basic formula" at all. It is a partial description of certain chemical elements that may be used in the construction of one possible form and type of energy cell. The "Hiroshima cell" and the "dirt cheap"-cell are NOT the same thing.

I am not going to reveal the exact composition nor production process of such energy cell here at this time.
It has taken me quite some time (years) to gain enough understanding of the (quantum) electrodynamic processes taking place, and in fact I think I have provided all the leads to directly related research in my previous posts. Using those leads, one should be able to study all the related electrical and chemical theory needed to develop a similar insight.
But to push you in the right direction, I would advise to study the video that shows Hutchison cooking up one of his "dirt cheap" cells in detail, then study the materials he talks about (and adds to the mixture). Think along the lines of directly related chemicals and reactions between said related chemicals and the other materials he uses. Remember he is using cheap chemicals so nothing too fancy.

fot

well i have done some research to, but not as much as you thou. But it seems it gets the energy from either "the petro electrical effect" witch is a proven theory i think, or the casimir effect or maby even from both  as he states in the video. The petroelectrical effect might appear in some semi conductors like quartz or granit as you said earlier. but the casimir effect occurs between metall plates and vacuum. so perhaps its some sort of metal powder he mixes in the solution?
but then how do you get a crystal structure from just a 500 c ? he cant melt stone or metal on that.

this feels like alchemy and the search to make gold.  :'(

Koen1

Ok well if you have done your research you should have realised that just wildly dropping the Casimir effect like Hutchison does does not really say anything, since he never explains how the effect is related to the functioning of the cells.
The petro-electrical effect or petrovoltaic effect is indeed a proven effect, but the exact reason for it, the underlying 'mechanism' is not very clearly understood. Or at least, there is next to nothing to be found describing this mechanism. without the underlying theory of operation, this is no more than an observed effect in the rocks and ceramics Brown studied and mentions in his patent applications.

A problem here is that Hutchison almost never replies to emails from other inventors/researchers asking him to discuss his cells. He is apparently not interested in sharing his discoveries...

From the sparse information I was able to track down I did conclude that he first made his fairly complex BariumTitanate-based power cell, and only some time after that turned his approach to a "dirt cheap" one. A communication between him and Bearden suggests this cell was composed of thin metal plates, covered with a layer of BaTi piezoelectric/dielectric, and placed very close together. One can see how the Casimir effect might relate to this. But how then this effect also applies to the "dirt cheap" versions is never explained by him. Long, hard thinking may provide insight ;)

You are also right that 500 degrees celcius is not hot enough to melt rock or metal. Well, at least, no hard metal.
Obviously he is not actually melting rock or metal at all. How would you go about making a rock-like material?

I am sorry that I do not explain all, but it would take a lot of text to explain everything, and it has taken me quite a lot of time and work to figure this out and even I am still experimenting.

It does indeed resemble the search for the philosophers stone.
And in a way, it is.
"Free energy" is the modern-day Philosophers Stone, the 21st century Holy Grail. ;)
And I suspect the search itself will yield breakthrough insights and discoveries that will ultimately serve to improve our technology and way of life, very much like Alchemy and its more official offspring Chemistry have done in the past.

Freezer

Quote from: Koen1 on October 09, 2007, 03:42:46 PM
A problem here is that Hutchison almost never replies to emails from other inventors/researchers asking him to discuss his cells. He is apparently not interested in sharing his discoveries...

It doesn't look like you are either...  :'(

You are right that John doesn't give out details, but he did say on his site, that he will release all his papers in ......ten years...By that time we will have nuked ourselves into disaster fighting over the last drops of oil.  This battery has always interested me, being that John says you can make this out of simple materials.  Too bad its so simple no one can do it lol.  I think that baghdad battery is interesting, does that relate to Hutchison's cell?

I did make a water battery like the lemon battery, just with no lemon and lit a led.  Sadly the amps suck, and adding more cells only increases the power with smaller and smaller power gains.  I was thinking perhaps the Stanley hydrogen process could be started just by water itself, with enough cells.