Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sad Breaking News! Otto has died.

Started by bolt, September 14, 2010, 10:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

I have received a credible information to report that our friend and Open Source engineer Otto has died!  This is a great loss to all of us and his determination to get the TPU working to the best of his ability was remarkable and flawless. My condolence go to his family.

Here is the information i received.

"Hi all

I have to share sad news. My friend Otto, some of you know him from replicating
the TPU, has deceased on Sunday and his funeral will be held tomorrow in Zagreb,
Croatia.

He was a heavy smoker, which obviously is the cause of his heart attack. The
ambulance came too late to help him. I seriouly doubt somebody had an influence
on his death, although it was my first though.

Maybe someone wants to lit a candle in memory of him.

Regards,
Shad

ramset

This world needs more men like Otto,He was truly an inspiration and an example of what we should all aspire to be!
A real Man,who wanted to leave this world a better place than when he found it.

I will surely miss him and hope to shake his hand some day !
My prayers will be for his family, going through this hard time!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lwh

I only knew him as being a knowledgeable poster on the TPU threads, which I haven't even looked at for a long time.  But even so, yes, if true, it's sad news. 

Thinking back, I remember his enthusiasm for experimenting and his desire for knowledge.  I remember too he didn't take any shit from pretenders or wannabe's either, but was willing to share his knowledge with genuine researchers like himself.  I may have that wrong, but that's how I remember it.  I think it's definitely true to say though he was a respected member of, and valuable contributer to, these forums. 

I personally like to think that maybe he's found now some of the answers he was looking for in his research.  Maybe he's laughing now.  All the best to him and his family and friends.   

Tito L. Oracion

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am sow sad with this news.
I learned a lot from him, and though we got misunderstood, i still consider him as a teacher for me.

I WANT TO GIVE MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY.

BYE SIR OTTO  >:(

OTITS   

FatBird

Does anybody know how old Otto was (approximately)?

For a Tribute to Otto, I searched & found an old 2007 post by Otto: