Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether Vortex Energy Converter (AVEC Device): Full Disclosure

Started by sigma16, September 15, 2010, 12:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Grumpy,
These kinds of quotes need to be spread around,very sound reasoning and helps to understand!

Ltbolo
Quote;

Thinking about the electrostatic/electrodynamic effects, I was viewing it from the perspective of ball lightening and those that I have heard suggest that an E field is the cause/result of a density gradient in the aether. It would stand to reason that a rapidly applied voltage gradient that forced a density change would create an aether wave, much like an explosion under water or a pistol shrimp doing its thing. That may not be a proper analogy, though.

The fact that it takes a few seconds for this to spin up is giving you a glimpse of aether behavior. Something that takes a while to spin up and down is exhibiting inertia, which makes me wonder whether pulses that are too narrow or spinning too fast might hurt the process. Not sure what it takes to impedance match or properly load your impeller, if that makes sense.

This is really at the heart of why I would personally like to start with simple experiments. By understanding how aether behaves first, it seems like it would be far easier to get this working. I guess I saw this design more as a means of understanding aether, with the expectation that other (simpler) designs might start to make sense. The big question that looms in virtually every credible device is: Where/how does the quantum energy enter the system? Once you wrap your head around that, the rest becomes implementation detail.

---------------------

Quote from here
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=6ef95d351dcdb6a6ef6ac4f4c2f963cb&topic=369.msg5464;topicseen#msg5464
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sigma16

Quote from: Loner on September 17, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
Stupid Question for you, sigma.

Saturable Reactors?  What do you mean?  I have seen no reference to them in the basic construction, nor in the coil generation, especially as there is no "Iron" (Meaning heavy ferromagnetic Matl.) in the field area.  Are you suggesting something else?  Are you hinting at something?

I was assuming that the "MAG Amp" was to be used as the switching component, to replace the MOSFET outputs, as this would be MUCH nicer, and the voltage would be easily handled.  (Well, more easily than expensive FET's, for those of use with limited resources....)  Then your
sat. react. comment threw me.  Or is this a hint towards the orig SM unit?

Just curious.  Looking for some insight.

Also, I would REALLY like insight into how one would drive an FET for the "High Side" drive shown.  That, to me, is impossible.  The FET requires a Gate to Source voltage, maxed out at around 20-40 V, depending on specs of part.  The source is ramping, at high rate, up to 2Kv.  This requires the gate to ramp with it exactly, meaning the power for the gate drive must be ramped, pushing up the output requirements, etc. etc.  I have actually attempted this, and was never able to get a useful drive that the limiting factor wasn't the gate drive.  I'm Sure you know the massive current required to drive the gate for a really good ramp time.  It can be greater than the current to the coil itself, albeit for a very short duration compared to the coils.  A low-side drive was no problem, including the timing adj, etc.  Again, just looking for any insight into that little part, as the are certain "Theoretical" advantages to the high-Side drive.  (Cap effect, etc.  I'm sure you understand better than I do.)
TIA.

sat. reactor is a superior switch

especially under certain conditions

Switched MOSFETs were "representative"

avalanche devices work well - when they work

it ain't rocket science!

poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ramset

HHmm..
I happen to be working down by shoreham today[Wardenclyffe].
Big article about how they are trying to save Tesla's old Lab and tower site.
seems like on long island he connected to the aquifer[all sand NO ROCK}

Any how
A quote that struck me!
Tesla
"the scientific man does not aim at immediate result!"

"He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of a planter--for the "future".His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come,and point the way.

--------------------
Poynt
point the way Bud!
its harvest time!!
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sigma16

Quote from: Loner on September 19, 2010, 02:05:40 PM
Sigma, Thanks.   I get the idea.   Isolation helps too.

I think this deserves a new build try.  With the added understanding to help.

Many fail, after initial attempts prove that it is harder to actually get an aether vortex energy converter to work than it is to talk about it, and give up.

If you go with avalanche transistors;

1. burn them in
2. keep the damn current low
3. buy more than you need
4. know the difference between zener and avalanche
5. keep them in a conductive anti-static container far away from the coils or they may become "leaky" and not avalanche

If you use saturable reactors:

1. do the math

Remember that it is a system and the document is only a guideline.