Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obsure Reference YOU CAN BUILD GEET Reactor SAFE

Started by Hope, September 22, 2010, 01:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: Hope on September 24, 2010, 10:22:31 AM
Your correct about Tommey Reeds claiming GEET doesn't do anything except dry vapor the fuel (multi fuels even).   But on his test rig he ONLY has a pipe and bubbler NO GEET.   Even then it runs off fuel vapor that is mixed with a lot of water.    ?????  I can live with dry vapor fuel from water with gas in it.   Then Reed claims that no work can be done (with the engine RUNNING and LIGHTING 1000 Watts of LIGHTS)  I guess Tommey is using negative logic to show it works!

Only fuel vapor is being burned. He doesn't claim a fuel carb can do no work when hooked to an engine, he claims and showed that the GEET pipe setup does nothing but waste energy when incorporated into the system.

tagor

Quote from: happyfunball on September 24, 2010, 05:42:06 PM
Only fuel vapor is being burned. He doesn't claim a fuel carb can do no work when hooked to an engine, he claims and showed that the GEET pipe setup does nothing but waste energy when incorporated into the system.

I am very sorry but tommey reed is wrong !! and he is knowing that point

nievesoliveras

tagor

Quote from: nievesoliveras on September 25, 2010, 09:27:15 AM
Geet reactor

yes but this one is from 2000 , it is not so good
I put a lot of reference on the other thread

Hope

There are many people have built and use these devices, it is very funny the TROLLS are useless here.   You can contact real people using these.   It took me 6 months of reading energy news and developments just to find one obscure reference to GEET.   No wonder most people never discovered it was open source,  just look at the google lookups      very limited.   SHARE THIS    LINK THIS   And thank you for killing those trolls.