Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

Quote from: gravityblock on October 25, 2010, 01:53:14 PM
It is well known that capacitors have the ability to self-charge, so this isn't anything new you are showing us.  Here's an excellent publication on capacitor anamolies, http://www.distinti.com/docs/cap_anom.pdf

Being stuck in the past may not be such a bad thing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8  Maybe you need rethink what you have been taught and look at things differently so that you are not consumed by sheepherders, because there are two guys lighting a LED between their fingers in the above video along with other unconventional things by using ancient techniques.  I have seen what I have seen, and I have video proof of it also.  Could it be that the LED lit up due to the difference in the perspiration released by each person's fingers?  A chemical reaction similar to a battery?  We must first correctly understand what we are observing, before we can make it useable.

GB

Well, well, well. I have meet someone with some since on the web  ;D. Howdy. You see things differently then me, this can be a good thing. I do think differently, its a different kind of different than yours. You have your way and i'll have my way and how about we meet in the middle?

Its a pleasure to meet you.

gravityblock

Quote from: ibpointless2 on October 25, 2010, 05:05:50 PM

Well, well, well. I have meet someone with some since on the web  ;D. Howdy. You see things differently then me, this can be a good thing. I do think differently, its a different kind of different than yours. You have your way and i'll have my way and how about we meet in the middle?

Its a pleasure to meet you.

Two likes in unlike conditions, similar to water and steam. Show me where the center or middle point is on an infinite line or circle, then we can meet there. I'm sure I could find a different middle point than the middle point you found.  It's a pleasure to meet you also.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

ibpointless2

Captret PROOF OF OVERUNITY

I'm uploading a youtube video of the captret that shows it doing double the work!

Concept is:you charge a capacitor like normal and then connect it to a led and then it just flashes and thats it.

The proof of overunity i show that i charge the capacitor ONCE and then connect it to the captret part and it lights up the LED very bright, and then i connect it to the negative of the capacitor and it too lights up very bright! I got TWO flashes for the price of ONE!

ibpointless2

Video of Captret Overunity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBPCUdGA-AI

Charge it once and get double the return!

Pay close attention to when i flash the captret part, the LED seems to glow brighter and longer!

bxngoc

Can you measure resistance between negative lead and 'o' lead of capacitor?
Can you measure capacitance of positive lead and 'o' lead and compare with capacitance of positive lead and negative lead?