Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hello ibpointless,

See here for electrolytic caps > 10 00 myF :
http://www.lowesr.com/catalog.asp#RADALUM

In addition you must take into consideration that in order to load a capacitor to need to feed in  double the energy of what is stored in the end of the charge-process if you use a normal loading-process

For the facts please read this here, especially the paragraph “The energy losses in the ESR”:
http://www.olino.org/us/articles/2006/11/22/charge-efficiency-capacitor

The energy-losses do not depend on the value of inner resistance but on the method of charging
the capacitor.

Please pay special attention to post #13 ,  last post from member “sig”

There are a set of scientific papers relating this facts but I will spare my time to post it here because I found that many here will continue into believing in their concept despite the disillusioning facts.

Hope this makes the issue a bit more realistic.

Regards

Kator01

ibpointless2

Quote from: Kator01 on November 07, 2010, 06:52:27 AM
Hello ibpointless,

See here for electrolytic caps > 10 00 myF :
http://www.lowesr.com/catalog.asp#RADALUM

In addition you must take into consideration that in order to load a capacitor to need to feed in  double the energy of what is stored in the end of the charge-process if you use a normal loading-process

For the facts please read this here, especially the paragraph “The energy losses in the ESR”:

The energy-losses do not depend on the value of inner resistance but on the method of charging
the capacitor.

Please pay special attention to post #13 ,  last post from member “sig”

There are a set of scientific papers relating this facts but I will spare my time to post it here because I found that many here will continue into believing in their concept despite the disillusioning facts.

Hope this makes the issue a bit more realistic.

Regards

Kator01

I'm not using the normal loading process, i'm doing something not even the textbooks mention. My capacitors are not capacitors anymore they're captrets now. I can't find these scientific papers nor can i find sig's post, could you please post a direct link to it?

Kator01

Hello ibpointelss2,

the second link I posted, go down the page to the last post. I do not know why these links do not work for you.

I told you that I will not post the scientific papers bescause it is not necessary afte you have read this info, here it is agian:

Kator01

Kator01

Quote from: ibpointless2 on November 07, 2010, 07:58:13 AM

I'm not using the normal loading process, i'm doing something not even the textbooks mention. My capacitors are not capacitors anymore they're captrets now. I can't find these scientific papers nor can i find sig's post, could you please post a direct link to it?

Whatever method really is used, mainly depends on wheter the casing is galvanicly coupled with the negative terminal.

Please deplete the cap and measure the resistance between casing and the negative terminal. Use the Meg-Ohm-rage of you Mulitmeter in order to watch the loading-prozess done by the battery of your digi-meter.
If the Ohmic value slowly increases and finaly ends up "infinite" then you have to find out next what the value in mykoFarad is between casing and the neg. terminal in order to calculate teh addition energy stored.
LED´s are not suited for power-measurement. They are non-linear elements and foto-sensitive which means that light from the enviroment creates a voltage across the n-p-transition-area, loading your cap back)  Take a 1 Kohm-Resistor or higher as a load and monitor the voltage-drop over the time and above all put the whole setup in a  black cardbox so there is no light entering the inner of the box.
Another test would be to deliberately let a bright cold light shine on the LED that you will understand what I am talking about.

Regards

Kator01

nievesoliveras

Part of the inside info of the link.