Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need help finding information on this Nikola Tesla Increased Capacity Coil

Started by Goat, October 21, 2010, 04:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hi all

I need help in finding the coil in this image and how it relates to which patent of Nikola Tesla.

I could not find the patent, web page or literature where I found it and saved it to my computer.

I couldn't find it in the search as I don't know which patent it comes from.

The closest I could find is the 512,340 patent which is sort of the same coil but not exactly.

I think it might be related to some of the projects we are experimenting with when it comes to coils so I thought other people might be interested in seeing this coil also.

Goat

Hi all

The more I look at that picture the more I see possibilities in ongoing projects on this and other forums. 

Right now I can only act as an armchair theorist because I don't have access to materials to make it happen just yet, but there are endless possibilities with this coil arrangement. 

Someone said in the thread on the "Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze" thread http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg261494#new that we need to pay attention to what Cosmo was saying.

One of the Cosmo replies I read somewhere mentioned in another forum was that "It's like a bifilar coil, sort of..." 

Well this is the reason I'm posting this coil image as I think it hasn't been explored before.  If it has please let me know by posting a link to other people that have implemented this type of coil in their experiment.

Regards,
Paul

Tito L. Oracion

it seems that its a good source of current hmmmm.

i think we can make a sort of a triode something like this hmmm.

good find.  :)

Magluvin

It is a bifi coil, in series as Tesla suggests. He describes it as having greater voltage potential difference between each adjacent windings.  If the total of 20 turns had 20v potential across it, the potential between adjacent windings would be 10v, instead of a normal 20 turn coil with 20v across it, as there would be only 1v difference between adjacent windings. I would say the circuit above demonstrates that the coil is a cap and coil combined without and external cap in the circuit, as we have seen many times.

Mags

Tito L. Oracion

This design will help the source in supplying energy to the load.

its like opening first the door of energy.

This is good hmmm;