Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Water?

Started by WillJ, May 12, 2006, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Okay, please let?s concentrate in this topic about the water charging...
You don?t need to drink this charged up water.. ! ;)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

lancaIV

Sonnyboy,
der sogenannte Partner entwickelt gerade den Aufbau einer
hiesigen Gesellschaft namens MENP und einem Produkt namens
"HIDROLINFA",eine Apparatur die zum Bereich Bio-Energetics
angehoert !
Gewissermassen ein Koerperelectrolyse-Geraet !
In Zusammenarbeit mit Universitaeten.
Erfolge?
Selbst bei "physischen Spastikern",also nicht hippochondrisch veranlagten Personen !
Selbst kritische Aerzte,medizinische-Einweg-Orientierungs-gedrillte Zweifler, werden nach Tests zu Kunden !
Ich stehe der Relation Physik/Mensch recht offen zugegen,
ob Behandlungen,die heute Erfolge vorweisen jedoch spaeter einen
negativen Domino-Effekt anhaben,darueber sollten/koennen wir nicht jetzt die Situation eroertern,es bedarf des Experiments !
Anbei gesagt:Die Behandlung erfolgt nicht oral sondern pe-d/t-al !
Der Begriff "body" ist nicht "Mensch-eigen" sondern universal !

MfG
     de Lanca

p.s.:Geht es aber eigentlich in diesem Topic nicht um die Nutzung
     von H2O als Energie-Speicher fuer Mensch-externe Anwendung ?

WillJ

I want to add a few facts here, maybe simple in some eyes, yet important. The usage of 5kv with 220pf filter capacitance is bad for your health, it can under the right conditions KILL YOU, please be very aware of this fact when you work with duplication of Dr. Stifflers work. There are indeed a number of circuit available on the internet on how to build HV supplies, but PLEASE!, you want a supply that will supply full load current at 5kv of less than 1mA. If you build a supply like some found that provide =>30mA, if you believe, God Help You as you need to be extra carefull. Your home, shop or office wiring to earth ground with a greater than 1 ohms resistance will require the most special care

We are all confident that using the simple procedure described that anyone can charge water and see the results I have posted here. What you may not see at first is the impact of what you observe. It takes a moment or two of thought to see just how this procedure and its results can be of overall value.

Although Dr. Stiffler does not want to join this list himself, (past silly and stupid comments from arm chair members). he has however stated he will help here in addition to our web site in the duplication and overall understanding of what we are now looking into.

Please visit our site, we will be posting some very interesting information over the next week.

Loki67671

Will,
The implications of this concept are very interesting indeed. I have always been intrigued by the amazing versatility of water. I personnaly believe that researching the hydrologic and atmospheric cycles will produce very positive results. The proof of principal lies in observation of natural phenomena such as thunderstorms, tornado's, and hurricanes. The latter I intend to investigate in much greater detail. So what happens when charged water moves past a coil winding? Charge in motion has a magnetic field. The last time I checked there would have to be a voltage induced. Interesting. Should I expect conservation of charge after phase transition to water vapor and also from vapor back to liquid? I like the idea, the model if you will, presented year after year as hurricanes thrash the US coastlines. The eye/eye-wall is a fantastic example of a positive feedback mechanism that I intend on stabilizing and harnessing. The charged water concept is one I suspected and just adds fuel to my fires in this quest to do away with burning hydrocarbon fuels. We'll be talking.
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

WillJ

Please visit our web sight as Dr. Stiffler has updated or should I say added additional information on his 'Water Charging' experiments. I'm sure your interest will greatly increase when you read some of the effects observed, such as water shooting out of the end of a wire.

Enjoy..
Dr. Jenkin