Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Water?

Started by WillJ, May 12, 2006, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillJ

It appears that maybe the readers of this topic are not looking at just what the implications may be of being able to charge water. I have worked with Dr. Stiffler on this research and we are going to spend significant time on it. Why? Because for one thing, what if your electricity could be supplied along with your water supply? What if the effect of charging water could produce secondary effects, such as endothermic cooling during discharge. Think of pouring a gallon of water into a device that provides cooling for a number of hours. What about the effect of cooling the ambient air to the dew point and extracting water. What we are so excited about is, what is possible here, artifact? if so it is very interesting to say the least. Where in modern science can you study the transportation of electricial energy via water? Not H2O conversion, but raw electricial potential energy. I made the initial post to this group with the permission of Dr. Stiffler as he has known the group moderator for a number of years and felt that the readers would enjoy the news. Please if you have the equipment, try the simple experiment, you will be happy with the results. What I was asked to tell the viewers is to do the experiment as stated, do not take inventor licence and use different electrode material or containers or less or more voltage. If you do try it, try it from this base line and then move forward if you so desire.

We are looking forward to your duplication and thoughts on what may be possible beyond the questionable medical aspects of charged water.

lancaIV

There is the "Joe-cell",with not common effects as communicated,
not scientifically/empirical/geophysical approved !

There is(had been ?) an inventor with the name
Jean Piere Chambrin:nice lecture "WO8204096: page 2 and 4 "!

I think we come now  into the wireless-energy-trans.../tele...-
sphere,so led us be "limitless open-mind",
"to be surprised!" depends as reaction from the own Max/Min spread!

Sincerely
             de Lanca

p.s.:"Scotty,beam me up-to the year :2100 !
      Which living conditions shall I/should we exspect for the
      "Generation-Next" ?

pg46

Ok then-

Whats the quickest and easiest way to produce 5kv of power supply to have a go at replicating this experment?

dani

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/lifterb.htm

You can get the necessary parts out of an old TV

hartiberlin

Quote from: IcyBlue on May 13, 2006, 05:42:17 AM
Quote from: lancaIV on May 12, 2006, 10:08:23 PM
What is the physical attribution to this mix-effect,body-inside ?
the effect to the human body ? Search for 'argyria' or look at this >link<.

Me and a few friends have used colloidal silver solution and it really helps.
This Quackwatch link is bullshit and probably be sponsored by the
pharmaceutical industries, who want to sell antibiotica.
Also you can get only this skin greying, if you take silver salts,
but not from small doses of colloidal silver...
Anyway, also it does not look too bad, if you have some blue-grey skin ! ;)

You can produce colloidal silver already with 3 x 9 Volts batteries in series= 27 Volts DC and
2 pure 99,99 % Silver electrodes from destilled hot water.
It really helps the human body to kill all bacteria and virusses.
I can very much recommend it personally.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum