Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Water?

Started by WillJ, May 12, 2006, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillJ

An associate has found something of possible interest to the Joe Cell, Orgone followers.

Can water be charged and hold a charge like a battery!

Indeed it can. See a simple experiment at ; www.stifflerscientific.org

it is very interesting and easy to do. This may help those that say its not possible and yet show how it can be shown in a very simple setup.

hartiberlin

Sounds very interesting !
Many thanks to Ron for doing this experiment !
I wonder what we can now do with charged water ?
Was it destilled water or tap water ( with salt in it) ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

lancaIV

US3474014,Aul
we could using it !
Why there is a method of mixing water with colloidal silver ?
What is the physical attribution to this mix-effect,body-inside ?
Is silver not an anti-oxydant(oxygen:radical element) ?
Is the charging not a help for catalysis ?
Catalysis:process-velocity-change (positve:faster/negative:slower
or vice-versa)

S
  dL

IcyBlue

Quote from: lancaIV on May 12, 2006, 10:08:23 PM
What is the physical attribution to this mix-effect,body-inside ?
the effect to the human body ? Search for 'argyria' or look at this >link<.
*** Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. ***

pg46

Sorry if a tad off-subject-

Just wanted to jump in quick on the defense of colloidal silver, a wonderful inexpensive product that I've personally used for years with great success as have thousands of people. It's an undeniably  very effective and powerful antibacterial and antifungal agent. "Argyria" is an extremely rare condition and I don't think there have been any documented cases of it being caused by the use of colloidal silver made in small particle  sizes of under 10ppm and while using  pure water in its manufacture.
Also of great importance, bacteria do not develop a resistance to colloidal silver as they do/have to regular drugs. I urge people to study the extensive data available before drawing any conclusions either positive or negative about the use of colloidal silver.  8)