Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Yes we are back and ready for 2011 !!!  :)

You are right dave low rpm high torqe vs high rpm low torque input stays the same.
There is no overunity in a coq.
And by the way a gearbox is actually grossly ineffecient.
Alot of energy gets lost due to friction.

M.

osiris

Quote from: Ar-el-es on December 25, 2010, 10:46:48 PM
I'm not sure why or how anyone can say that there is an overunity "device" already in existence. ??? If there was then they would have already won the overunity prize.

Overunity in the sense that is explained in the prize critirea is still technically not overunity. It's basically just a device that doesn't use conventional means; i.e. petro, wind, solar, etc, etc to create free energy or rather energy at low cost. This is definitely possible and has probably been achieved already but I'm afraid that either the inventors were silenced or they silenced themselves.

Now overunity in the sense defined by others means that the device creates more power than it uses but it doesn't use any outside power or material to continue working. That would be like having a ciruit that uses a 9v 1.5A battery to get things started but it's output is greater than 9V 1.5A. Or there is no battery involved and a simple crank or lever starts the machine and it outputs power without ever stopping. Machines or rather toys that spin indefinetly aren't an overunity device unless there is an actual output that can be used to do something else besides keeping the toy going.

IMO a gravity wheel is the most likely winner of the prize unless we can tap the power from the aether. I wouldn't call it an overunity device but rather a free energy device. I just won't argue the point because I'd like that prize money. ;)

after your post of nonsence ... i will garentee you will recieve no money !

:P

and you better the hell know what your talking about or ill eat you ! FRENCH FRY

osiris

Gwandau

Quote from: Omnibus on December 25, 2010, 07:57:52 PM
Don't say "of course there is no such thing as overunity" since the truth is the opposite, that is, of course, there is overunity.

Omnibus,

I think you misunderstand me, over unity as a description of more energy out than in
is from my point of view a misconception.

Still, there are true effects that actually gives us more energy than we seemingly are
putting into the system, like running a car on water, or a magnet motor.

But it just looks to us like there is more energy out than in, which is due to our present
inability to understand the true sources behind electromagnetism and other forces.

Everything has a source, and it is this source that the so called over unity comes from.

Over unity does not arrive from nowhere, which those two words imply.

But if you define over unity as something where we are getting more energy out than
the amount of measurable input, I of course agree.

But mankinds ability to masure the energy spectrum is extremely primitive and most
certainly only covers a very small fraction of it.

Hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

Gwandau

Ar-el-es

Quote from: osiris on December 26, 2010, 10:50:51 AM
after your post of nonsence ... i will garentee you will recieve no money !

:P

and you better the hell know what your talking about or ill eat you ! FRENCH FRY

osiris

That's funny but directed in the wrong direction!!! Lucky for you that we will never meet. Besides I'm not really interested in making any money on this kind of project. You on the other hand only enjoy wasting people's time. We can either agree to disagree or you can continue to ramble on, I don't care. We'll see who's laughing in the end.

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on December 25, 2010, 07:57:52 PM
Don't say "of course there is no such thing as overunity" since the truth is the opposite, that is, of course, there is overunity.
This might be true, but then I would suggest to redefine the meaning of over unity, and how we understand the term. Like the railtrack my 3 year old son was playing with, he started to take track-pieces from the other end to extend the track, but was ofcourse very frustrated that the railtrack was impossible to complete due to lack of enough rails in his play-box. In this particular case, over unity would be to create the mass to make more rails out of nothing. Over unity, more energy/mass/stuff/whatever out than you put in? Impossible untill further notice ;)