Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity motor concept design

Started by solardark, January 06, 2011, 07:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solardark

hi all. I have a concept design that I have been trying to fault for almost a year now. the system seems capable of producing a consistent unidirectional torque. I was hoping someone here may be interested in investigating the design. i have attached pictures of the system showing the way the end product would look. feel free to input figures in the drawing as you see fit.

note: the flat side of the supports is the chord the of inner circle. the sector angle of that chord is 90 degrees at the center. pic 6 shows that clearly. Also a four armed system (pic 6) would result in a minimum torque value of  zero at the position shown. the six arm system keeps torque consistently above zero.

I really hope someone with good workshop experience can try this out and let us all know if it's workable.

sola oladosu
dishour@yahoo.com

helmut

Hi Solardark
Thats a nice idea, but plese descride ones , how the
weight on the right side climbes up ,after passing the Push station.?
I can see no spring or counterweight or cam or else.

good luck
helmut

mr_bojangles

its very similar to ones ive seen before

the problem is that the torque generated is equal to the amount of energy it takes to move the weight closer to the wheel

and in actuality it would be less due to friction

the spring has to have an elasticity ratio equivalent to the weight of the roller, again a little extra for friction

this means the torque of the weight will have to overcome the force of the spring

even if you could get the roller as close to the wheel as possible you would still not be able to get enough torque to compress the spring

if you get a weaker spring, it would not be able to push the roller back out

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

ResinRat2

Check out the Museum of Unworkable Devices for an example of your idea:

Scroll down to The "heavier on one side" seduction.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/physgal.htm

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Omnibus

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 06, 2011, 10:21:47 PM
Check out the Museum of Unworkable Devices for an example of your idea:

Scroll down to The "heavier on one side" seduction.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/physgal.htm

There's nothing new in this idea, it's been discussed extensively in this forum. On the other hand, it doesn't mean a thing that it is shown in the museum of the unworkable devices. The fact that the machine in that museum doesn't work only shows that those in the museum weren't able to make a working machine, not that a working OU machine based on this priciple cannot be made.