Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity motor concept design

Started by solardark, January 06, 2011, 07:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 11:59:43 PM
I guess if the devices don't work it would be a useless museum. I hope he appreciates the lead you gave him. Thanx

spam

solardark

@ mr_bojangles... the system does not use any springs. those small discs are supposed to be strong permanent magnets. should have mentioned that earlier, sorry.

@ResinRat2... they are very different devices. that site shows three similar weights equally spaced from the center with no provision for altering arm length. this has a slider mechanism included to allow changes in moment arm lengths. i'm playing with MOMENTS here not weights.

@omnibus... thank you.couldn't have said it better myself. but i don't agree with you about that site showing unworkable devices. couldn't have gotten this far without that site showing me things i need to avoid

@mrmag... it could, if you tweak it right. the guys who said man would never fly must have looked at da vinci's ( correct me if i'm wrong please) wing design and said it's a bunch of crap.

@helmut... i'll post a writeup explaining how the system goes through it's stages.

thanks everyone for the comments so far. sorry for not responding sooner. still don't have anyone saying they'd be willing to try it out though. would be really great if someone would prove this for all of us.

sola oladosu
dishour@yahoo.com

Cherryman

truesearch

@solardark:

Please do provide a step-by-step explanation of how you envision your design to (possibly) work. I look forward to learning more!

truesearch

solardark

As promised, an explanation of the way it's meant to work. Thought the first set of pictures were sufficient to show the general idea. i guess my pictures aren't worth their thousand words.

First I need to name all the parts so that things don't get mixed up. Pic 7 shows the four main parts of the system; the magnets, the main supports, the slider guides and a slider (inset).

There are 12 magnets, 2 frames and 6 sliders corresponding to the six radial arms. That can be verified in pic 2. I have labelled each of the slider guides A - F starting with the shortest in the bunch.

Assuming the system starts in the position shown in pic 7, the moment produced by guide D about the pivot of the slider guides would be greater than that produced by guide A. Moments in guides B and E would be equal just like in C and F.

The system starts to turn with the moment in A remaining constant while that in D diminishes in a cosine fashion. This continues until F clears the lower corner of the main frames.

Once F is on the vertical side, it’s moment also becomes constant while the moment in C keeps rising in a cosine fashion. In essence, there would be two arms on the left generating moments that are larger than what the two arms on the right are producing.

This system is meant to keep moving until A clears the higher corner and it’s moment becomes equal to that of D again. In which case, the imbalance between C and F should keep the system going.

Of course all these degrees of motion are possible only because the sliders allow the magnets to move back and forth relative to the slide guides. Plus the only magnetic parts of the system will be the main frames. Everything else should be non-magnetic

@Cherryman... that’s true. It’s essentally the same principle. What do you mean by ‘testdrived’? These things should be built and verified. I really wish i’d paid more attention while we were taking workshop classes. My loss I guess!!

Please everyone now's the time that your comments really matter. You know what it's all about. If someone builds and proves it doesn't work then we'll all know one more way not to try making gravity motors :) and we can all turn our minds to other options.