Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KMD - Kehyo's Magnetic Disruptor

Started by kEhYo77, January 13, 2011, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

I will build it for sure. I am making ferrofluid now...

truesearch

@kEhYo77

Please keep us posted with how your build goes. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your experiments.

truesearch

kEhYo77

Because one picture is worth a thousand words...

e2matrix

Yep don't let the naysayers discourage you.  Nobody and I do mean NO ONE can say for sure what will happen in a real world experiment because NO ONE knows everything about everything that can have an effect in a given situation.  If you feel your theory is good than build it!  Best of luck.

kEhYo77

I built this today... It is a beta version ready for testing. It lights up 2 ><LEDs at the 2 output coils when 12V is applied to all 4 input coils at once. This indicates that the output core section magnetises and demagnetises while pulsing DC in one direction only, which is a GOOd sign! There will be strong kickback from 4 input coils when the magnet closes the loop after the pulse. What is interesting at this moment is that when input polarity is reversed it still lights up those LEDs...