Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION SUCCESS

Started by riccardom70, January 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

Quote from: pix on June 26, 2011, 09:59:52 PM

Anyway, I will do my own research.Two stage vacuum pump, some valves, tubes, Nickel nanopowder, hydrogen bottle- it is not too complicated setup to play with if you have technical skills and some refrigeraton experience.

Regards,
Pix

Good to hear that. Please keep us updated.

You may get some help from this guy, who has claims of replication :
http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/06/brian-ahern-getting-8-watts-in-low.html

I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

nickle989

Nickel powder is available at most ceramic craft shops.  Hydrogen can be obtained from an electrolysis, however might not get the purest form.  A vacuum pump if one does not have can be made from an old compressor from a refridgerator, freon reclaim units use standard compressors.  One has a suction line and discharge line.

Doctor No

But this device has no COP》6 (600%). It has not even 100  mark. You can not so simply count: heat produced to electricity consumed. This is not self renewable energy, also it is needed to take into account this energy which was used from fuel (nickiel) and not only this. As in fall of coal and gas, total effectivity only is, when all chemical (potential) energy from 1 kG or 1 m3 taken into precise account is. All this should be proved in constant room temp of 20 deg C, by outer -20 according to polish norm (PN). This is the only objective metod for comparision. For APS it is 《5%, for coal PS 30-33%. But when heating with coal in home it is 15-20% only. Gas heating about 30-35%, for dynamic gas heating with vortex chamber 》50%, newly developed in Poland pulsating method of gas burning (sthg. like V1 engine) nears to 90. All other dates are only Werbung. When don^t trust me, please ask Herr Pix (Mordkowicz) about eff. of his devices.

pix

Quote from: nickle989 on June 27, 2011, 08:46:24 AM
Nickel powder is available at most ceramic craft shops.  Hydrogen can be obtained from an electrolysis, however might not get the purest form.  A vacuum pump if one does not have can be made from an old compressor from a refridgerator, freon reclaim units use standard compressors.  One has a suction line and discharge line.
Hi,
Hydrogen in various  bottle sizes is easily obtainable from Linde Gas and others.
You will not make 0,001Pa vacuum with old compressor from refrigerator :-D.Also freon recovery units are not designed for pulling vacuum- I have seen some of them damaged this way.
The only not so expensive equipment for making reasonably good vacuum is 2 stage oil vacuum pump used in refrigeration systems .

Regards,
Pix

nickle989

Quote from: pix on June 27, 2011, 01:48:29 PM
Hi,
Hydrogen in various  bottle sizes is easily obtainable from Linde Gas and others.
You will not make 0,001Pa vacuum with old compressor from refrigerator :-D.Also freon recovery units are not designed for pulling vacuum- I have seen some of them damaged this way.
The only not so expensive equipment for making reasonably good vacuum is 2 stage oil vacuum pump used in refrigeration systems .

Regards,
Pix

Well as a licenced Refridgeration Mechanic for over 26 years I will completely disagree.  Vacuum is vacuum period which runs around -29.5 psi when void of moisture, also once there is hydrogen in the chamber there and it is bled of the bottom valve there is no moisture or anything else as hydrogen is the lightest gas, one can also preflush the system with nitrogen .... and freon recovery units are more than capable of pulling vacuum, how do I know ? because I have used them do so ... even before it was law to recover freon I did because it was cheaper.  However if you have a freon recovery unit then you would most likely have a good vacuum pump, but if not lots of fridges around with working compressors.

A good 2 stage vaccum pump, depending where you live in the world will set you back 250.00 to 400.00 big ones.

I do not discourage anyone from building a unit.  If it looks like one is getting close to achieving results then great do a larger investment.