Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Would a self looping SMOT be proof of OU?

Started by billmehess, January 30, 2011, 02:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you consider a closed loop smot something that could be marketed

Yes
14 (82.4%)
No
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

billmehess

The topic is the question. Please weigh in on this, any comments would be appreciated.
Bill

Omnibus

Definitely. Why then it hasn't been shown yet? Because the excess energy is small and, worse yer, it is produced in a way not conducive to be harnessed to make a self-sustaining device. Under proper conditions, however, not the substandard conditions almost everybody here is working under, with very precise fine-tuning and machining it can be achieved. Notice, even a magnetic propulsor let alone the smot itself needs quite a bit of fine-tuning in order to work. Unless proper conditions are ensured, by convincing Academia of the viability of this (private money can never compete with the infrastructure controlled by Academia) we may try to build a self-sustaining smot for another hundred years and fail.

Aslo, let's not forget -- smot itself and the magnetic propulsor itself are proof that CoE can be violated but by only producing portions of excess energy. Society at large, however, due to the deceitful nature of science nowadays is pushed to believe that violation of CoE can only be demonstrated by continuous production of excess energy and we have to take note of that.

mscoffman

Would a looped SMOT be conclusive proof of overunity energy?

Of overunity magnetic energy; Yes definitely! It's the simplest
kind of pure magnetic motor. If I could build one I *might* decide
I could safely cancel my overunity.com account ie; energy game
over.

It must use neodymium magnets, as other kinds can potentially
discharge and supply energy.

The energy output of a looped smot would be very small and it
might be a Maxwell Demon, something converting environmental
heat energy into magnetic domain field recharge.

You may want the runner also to be a neodymium magnet too
because neo's supposedly inhibit external field penetration from
inside the magnet's boundaries so they won't change gross magnetic
characteristics over time with use, like a steel sphere or something
else might.

I don't consider that Finsrude Machine one BTW. I've read it
stops sometimes.

You got one?

:S:MarkSCoffman

XS-NRG

billmehess

So are you saying that a working smot would be a game changer and the possible precursor to a working magnetic motor?