Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does the Earth Have a Net Electric Charge, and Can That Be Tapped?

Started by ResinRat2, February 02, 2011, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

Quotemy thoughts are that this would include either a large mass of metal, in the ground, or several smaller connections
Check out J.W. Wilkins & Alexander Bains work. Stubblefield used large copper wires to the trees. Some say this was using magnetic currents and not forcing voltage.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Pirate88179

Our research in the EB topic on Stubblefield did not turn up any evidence of him using trees.  Where did you read this?  when he demonstrated his EB in Washington, DC he did it from a boat on the Potomac and actually made the first ship to shore telephone call.  It still worked in the river.  No trees there.

I am not arguing with you at all, I had just never read anything of this before your post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ResinRat2

Hello Bill,

I read it too, it will take me a bit to find the site, that when they found Stubblefield right after his death that on his property there was thick electrical cables running into the roots of trees.

I am at work right now so it will be a while.

Dave (RR2)
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

IotaYodi

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/stubblefield.html

Later, Investigators entered his land area and found heavy wires leading from the roots of trees. To these wires were attached small arc lamps, hung in the trees.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Pirate88179

Dave:

Very cool.  I look forward to reading that.  Have you ever tried my tree experiment with your DMM?  I wish more folks would.  I want to see if it is just my trees that are negative and the ground here is positive.  Maybe it is like this all over the world?  OR, maybe there are + and - trees?

Please folks, just try sticking one probe into a tree and the other in the ground.  If you get a - reading, reverse the probes and tell us what it reads.  My one tree out front is about 1 volt DC -.

Thanks Dave.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen