Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does the Earth Have a Net Electric Charge, and Can That Be Tapped?

Started by ResinRat2, February 02, 2011, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

ResinRat2

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I appreciate no one insulting me on the idea; it can get pretty rough on this site.

@Borne, I did some searching on potential electrical dangers from drilling the oil well. The usual static dangers are evident, but I couldn't find anything specifically similar to this idea. Unfortunately I don't know any oil rig workers (I live in Indiana, USA); but I will keep looking.

@Moab, I am still looking for a good link on this. If you happen to have a link please post it. There were a few "galvanic" issues that were mentioned, but not like this. I appreciate your ideas.

@Mark, I would expect a quick dropoff of power, but I am still interested in the potential between the surface and deep below. You are probably right, it could amount to minuscule potential. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas, and I appreciate the time you took to answer. You too Iota.

@ Tito, I smiled when I saw you post. I guess it does look like a siphon, I didn't see it that way. Maybe that's a good reason why it might work.

I would like to do a cheap, quick test to determine viability on this. When I get info I will post. Still, I am open to anyone's ideas and comments.

Thanks for your interest,

RR2

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

brantc

"Earth Energy and Vocal Radio"   Nathan Stubblefield

The scientific historian methodically searches out catalogues of forgotten phenomena by thorough examination of old periodicals, texts, and patent files. The retrieval of old and forgotten observations, discoveries, scientific anecdotal records, and rare natural phenomena provide the intellectual dimension desperately needed by modern researchers who work in a vacuum of dogma.

Those who are familiar with the lure of scientific archives understand very well that more potential technology lies dormant than is currently addressed, discussed, or implemented. Much of modern scientific research is the weak echo of work already completed within the last century. The notion of drawing up electrical power from the ground sounds incredibly fanciful to conventional scientists, but numerous patents support the claim. A number of retrieved patents list compact batteries, which can operate small appliances by drawing up ground electricity. Others describe methods whereby enough usable electrical power may be drawn out of the ground itself for industrial use. The existence of these devices is concrete, documented in several unsuspected and unstudied patents.

"Earth batteries" have been detailed in a previous article. Their history can be traced back to experiments performed by Luigi Galvani on copper plates in deep stone water wells. Currents derived through these gave Galvani and his assistants "shivering thrills and joyous shocks". Thereafter, a certain Mr. Kemp in Edinburgh (1828) worked with earth batteries, so that we know these designs were already being seriously studied. They demonstrate the validity of very anciently held beliefs concerning the generative vitality of earth itself.

Several of these devices were employed to power telegraphic systems (Bain), clocks (Drawbaugh), doorbells (Snow), and telephones (Meucci, Strong, Brown, Tompkins, Lockwood). Earth batteries are an unusual lost scientific entry having immense significance. Developed extensively during Victorian times, the earth batteries evidenced a unique and forgotten phenomena by which it was possible to actually "draw out" electricity from the ground. The most notable earth battery patent, however, is one, which operated arc lamps by drawing "a constant electromotive force of commercial value" directly from the ground. In addition to this remarkable claim, a vocal radio broadcast system ... through the ground.

continued

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/nathan-s.htm