Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does the Earth Have a Net Electric Charge, and Can That Be Tapped?

Started by ResinRat2, February 02, 2011, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Check out my videos on Youtube where I began lighting 1, then 6 then 200, then 400 leds from the telluric currents in the earth....for free.  This information about energy in the earth has been known since when Stubblefield ran the telephone system of Murry Kentucky and heated and lit his farm and house using energy from the earth.  This was in the late 1800's.

Now, that was before the power grid, and I have often also wondered
what happens to those electrons that are dumped into the ground.  They must go somewhere.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

exnihiloest

Quote from: brantc on February 03, 2011, 10:48:24 PM
The retrieval of old and forgotten observations, discoveries, scientific anecdotal records, and rare natural phenomena provide the intellectual dimension desperately needed by modern researchers who work in a vacuum of dogma.

Modern researchers don't need that. It is for those believing that they would need it, to prove the utility of old stuff (which generally was dismissed for good reasons by previous scientists).

ResinRat2

I hate when links are posted long horizontally and force me to to scroll to the right to read them.Does anyone know how to fix that?

On this subject, I appreciate the links everyone. Thanks Doug1, Telluric, and brantc. There is plenty to read, but one interesting tidbit was the blurb  about thick electrical cables buried in the roots of trees. I pondered this, and yes, I have looked at your previous work a bit Bill.  I am impressed by the increase in the output of your work, but what I would really like is to get away from the LEDs and graduate to pulling some real power from the ground. This may mean  hooking  into large capacitors where they can constantly charge up and draw enough energy to run a home. Ambitious, I know, but it is the only way this subject could be of any use; and the picture of those thick  cables  buried in the ground  keep coming to my mind.  Maybe the only reason they were in the trees was  because  it  was  an easy way to get them deeper into the ground.  The roots are already there, and in old trees they run deep, making  it easier to run a cable deep.  This is just my mind wandering on the subject. I could be totally off base.

The information also mentioned he ran arc-lamps. I wonder how much draw and arc-lamp from the 1800's required ? Certainly more than a hundred LEDs I am sure. Also mentioned was that the power increased over time. Like a slowly gaining momentum, similar to a newly dug artesian well that flows faster over time.

So what is the easiest way to get an electrical cable down deep into the ground so only its very tip is exposed? Maybe in the root of an old tree?
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Pirate88179

RR:

I agree with what you have posted.  Hey, if you want to do a quick, easy experiment that will only take a few minutes, it will blow your mind.  Take your DMM outside and set it to read in the 20 volt range.  Find a decent sized tree and stab your neg. lead into the tree and then push the positive lead into the earth as far from the tree as your leads will let you.  You will read real voltage.  I am serious.

The funny thing about this is that the "ground" is positive!!!!  I found this out about 3 years ago and I still can't explain it.

This fast experiment will show you that there is energy in the ground.

Now, to pull amps out of the ground will take methods other than what I have played with but, I agree with you that the energy is there for the taking.

What about an old water well pipe that goes down about 200 feet of so?  That might be a cheap, fast, easy way to at least test your theory.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Doug1

You will need to build your own caps to store the charge. Off the shelf products are typically constructed to a window of commerce
which is good for the economy of those who make and sell them.
The plausen file if you read it describes the use of chokes and caps as if they are batteries combining static and magnetic properties.What he does not mention is bimetal conductors aka the skilled in the art of.
  For who ever knows who to blow. It should be stated somewhere on this site that you can stretch the text window down to write at a greater length.So we dont have to have everything stretched left to right beyond anyones screen size. When you post,you will see a tiny gray rectangle bottom center of the text window. Click on it holding the key down and pull it down by moving your mouse down. the text window will expand downward. A flip coloring book instruction manual may be required for the engineering types.