Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is there proof gravity can not be a energy source?

Started by brian334, February 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

QuoteMy view is that rather than look for Energy from a field, in order to find a way to produce a mechanical OU machine, that I would closely look at Newton's Laws to see if there were any situations where they do not hold - what I mean is his Laws may not encompass every situation or physical relationship & it may be one of those situations, if found & identified, that allows a way forward to the goal of mechanical OU - then you'd have the small task of explaining what you found within the greater Laws of Thermodynamics [of which Newton's Laws are a subset, as is SR & GR], & that may take a bit of thought & time to work thru.

Noting first that SR and GR are absolutely not a subset of the laws of thermodynamics. SR and GR are epitome of sheer stupidity, they are not even theories, so leave that nonsense alone. As for Newton's theory, yes theory, it is also wanting in terms of a full description of motion. Like I said, it it useful for certain practical purposes. It isn't incorrect but upon deeper consideration it is obviously limited.

P.S. There's a fire drill in the library so I gotta go. May add something later.

fletcher

If you think Newton's Laws are limited or flawed, then the task for you is to identify the deficiencies with practical demonstrations - then fit your new & more full explanations [yet to become Laws if you like], if you are able, into Thermodynamics which umbrellas all physics disciplines.

SR & GR are theories, but then so is quantum mechanics - we are dealing with the macro physical [what we can see] at the earth's surface - that is contained within Thermodynamics.

That task is not only for you omnibus but you are the most vocal about your findings.

Omnibus

Quote from: fletcher on February 10, 2011, 03:33:03 PM
If you think Newton's Laws are limited or flawed, then the task for you is to identify the deficiencies with practical demonstrations - then fit your new & more full explanations [yet to become Laws if you like], if you are able, into Thermodynamics which umbrellas all physics disciplines.

SR & GR are theories, but then so is quantum mechanics - we are dealing with the macro physical [what we can see] at the earth's surface - that is contained within Thermodynamics.

That task is not only for you omnibus but you are the most vocal about your findings.

No, like I said SR and GR don't qualify as theories. Nonsense doesn't qualify as theory. SR and GR based on SR are nonsense because they are based on internal contradictions. Quantum mechanics is a separate deal. It has to be perfected but it is a legitimate theory.

As for classical mechanics, I've shown already that its most basic equations -- Hamilton's equations -- are at odds with CoE. Newton's laws follow from Hamilton's equations. Also, as I've pointed out repeatedly, you don't need experiments to prove that violation of CoE is inherent in the standard theory. That is evident purely theoretically. Further, like I said, violation of CoE is already proven experimentally. Showing self-sustaining device isn't the necessary condition to show CoE is violated. There is scientific method which proves this violation and we will not destroy science because certain parties want, for purely psychological, political and all kinds of extraneous to science, reasons, to see a self-sustaining device in order to admit CoE can be violated.

Omnibus