Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shorting coil gives back more power

Started by romerouk, February 18, 2011, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Like I said above, I had fiddled with this for a bit. I was thinking a bit on it today and there may be good use for it. Romeros setup has 2 poles adjacent facing out, so I assume the alignment with the core need be close, due to the 2 poles having tight connection and not too much field escaping that grasp. But close to the edge of the rotor, the core will see an immediate shift from n to s as the center between the mags passes the core. It might be interesting to see what multiple switching may do here.

I remember Zeropoint132 had the self running no bearing bedini sphere. 1 reed switch, 4000 turn bifi I believe 26 awg and 30 awg, a couple diodes a reed switch, 10uf cap and an led.  Maybe if the bifi, if we were to hook it up in series, the way we have seen, except with a diode that allowed conduction during generation, would charge the capacitance of the bifi which should be large, and then discharge with a reed across the diode so the current would flow the other direction causing and opposing pole to the spheres pole, that just passed, and then recycle. I have to find that drawing, it could be the charge is discharged into just the 26awg via another diode.  I have to find it, as it may use the reed to do what we are discussing here.  Be nice to get a simple runner.

ZP had issues with the vids that had shown schem. and was told not asked to take them down. Said it was a military thing. 

Mags

romerouk

Replaced the reed from the driver with a hall sensor driver.
2 coils running in shorting modem, better output.
I have been asked to show my device when not rotating.I am attaching the pictures below.

romerouk

Quote from: romerouk on February 19, 2011, 09:15:17 PM
Replaced the reed from the driver with a hall sensor driver.
2 coils running in shorting mode, better output.
I have been asked to show my device when not rotating.I am attaching the pictures below.

Magluvin

Hey Romero
Sounds good.  Have you tried any looping?   I need to try this, I need to see no drag.  =]

Good work!  ;]

Mags

romerouk

Quote from: Magluvin on February 19, 2011, 10:09:11 PM
Hey Romero
Sounds good.  Have you tried any looping?   I need to try this, I need to see no drag.  =]

Good work!  ;]

Mags
I have tried looping but with a battery in the system. Started with a 6 volt battery at 4.1 volts and after 4.5 hours the battery shows 6.3volts.With a capacitor works for a short while(like a minute) then it looses the charge. Maybe with a supercapacitor will work better but I don't have any.I will add more coils tommorow and see if I can replace the battery with a capacitor.I don't see any drag when using this type of coils.