Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

That will be good Rose.  If the cap(s) voltage, precharged, rise, shut it down and write the paper.  ;]  It will be all you need.

Not really. i know that the paper should contain many of the other details in explanation.

Good luck!   ;)

Magsy

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on June 29, 2011, 07:07:45 PM
That will be good Rose.  If the cap(s) voltage, precharged, rise, shut it down and write the paper.  ;]  It will be all you need.

Not really. i know that the paper should contain many of the other details in explanation.

Good luck!   ;)

Magsy

Thanks Mags.  I'm struggling with that second paper I might tell you.  Which is why I keep dipping in here. It's a much needed distraction.  But I really shouldn't.

;D

Anyway.  Take care of yourself. 
Rosie

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 06:56:57 PM
We'll be trying that caps test soon Magsy. Hopefully as soon as this weekend.

Rosie

Didn't you say this a couple of weeks ago. No wonder there hasn't been any advancements here in the last 10 years.

I imagine that you ARE struggling with that paper. :)

evolvingape

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 11:10:57 AM
i have a question. why is that science, with all it's fancy fancy equations and formulas, cannot measure exactly how much energy is in a battery? and let's not be facetious and suggest that load testing and then averaging is exact... ;)

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 08:15:18 PM
@evolvingapei wasn't suggesting you were being facetious. i was attempting to nip in the bud a foreseen point of contention. thanks for the reply but you didn't answer my question.

Quote from: evolvingape on March 17, 2011, 11:26:28 PM
My apologies Wilby, I thought it was a general question and not directed at me.

I do not know why science cannot measure exactly what energy is contained in a battery. It is obviously a flaw in the understanding. I am not disputing this.

RM :)

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 21, 2011, 03:04:53 PM

added: and once again, why is it that science, and all these 'educated' (read as indoctrinated) people like pussycat, the dancing bear and poynty, etc, etc, ad infintum, ad nauseam still CANNOT tell me exactly how much 'juice' is in a battery...  ::) that to me speaks volumes about their 'science' and its level of understanding.

Quote from: Magluvin on June 29, 2011, 06:53:17 PM
Dude, I agree with Wilby on the battery thing. its a loaded question.

You could have 50 new fully charged batteries and they will all hold some differences. When loaded in series they will even out as close as possible to eachother except for the little differences I spoke of. With batteries in series its called balancing out.  After a full charge, some may contain more energy than others. After the full charge if you put a maintaining charge to them, in series, balancing will occur and most all will be close to equal.
Big caps is the way to go. The energy involved is finite when you know the value of the cap and the voltage in that cap.

Mags

Well now Magluvin you have just made my day! A* Top of the Class!! No Double Facepalm for you!!!  ;D

Your absolutely right... IT IS A LOADED QUESTION!

Now ask yourself why a staunch supporter of the Rosemary Ainslie circuit, despite never having provided a shred of credible evidence to support the claim, would be repeatedly asking LOADED QUESTIONS to honest researchers who disagree with the conclusions of said “experiment” and ask for simple concrete proof ? The very premise of the Rosemary Ainslie circuit conclusions demands that unequivocally this energy state can be definitively defined!

Your also absolutely right that two “identical” battery's will hold a different sum of total energy. What you fail to mention is that in a bank of such battery's, connected in series, if the amp hour ratings and C ratings are different then the battery's will not balance properly. The “weakest” battery will become damaged and will critically fail over a significant length of time.

These are just some of the reasons why this “experiment” and it's subsequent conclusions were fatally flawed from the outset.

Here you go Rose this link is for you:

http://www.actmeters.com/Batteries-C-Rating.php

You still think your statement of how much energy is in your battery's is correct ? Best check what your C ratings are ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watt

The watt (pronounced /ˈwÉ't/ wot; symbol: W) is a derived unit of power in the International System of Units (SI), named after the Scottish engineer James Watt (1736â€"1819). The unit, defined as one joule per second, measures the rate of energy conversion.

A Watt is a measure of the rate of energy CONVERSION... it is NOT a measure of total energy available to the system. Seeing as you have no idea how much energy is in your battery's to start with and no idea how much energy remains at the end of the “test” how on Earth can you claim that no energy has been depleted ?? Especially when your very own Wilby is adamant that nobody can measure this... but you can!

RM :)

Magluvin

hey Evo

I really dont have time to write the book here. ;]

I have 3 electric bikes. 1 has 3 lead acid, one has 4, and the other 30 nimh d cells.  I work a lot with this stuff.

But anyways, I dont believe I forgot to mention what I wanted to say. ;]

Mags