Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 01:31:23 AM
Golly Bubba. That's some interesting math.  ;D

And Evolvingape - I've told you the answer.  40 ampere hours from a 12 volt battery supply gives 480 watt hours.  Therefore  it theoretically can provide 480 watts for each second over the period of a single hour.  And with 5 of those batteries we've got a potential of 2.4 KWH which is simply five times more.  Apparently it's not correct because each battery has got different ratings.  Some can discharge heavy currents and others can't.  Therefore the watt hour rating is simply a guide to its potential work output.  No wonder I wasn't allowed to include those battery draw down tests for our Quantum paper.

Regards,
Rosemary

That's we are politely asking you to do the continuous test. Just let the setup run. No need to take any continuous measurements, only the battery voltage to start and then at the end. It's very simple. This test doesn't care if all of your batteries are different. If your circuit is OU, the batteries will maintain their voltage. If not, they will die down.

evolvingape

Quote from: evolvingape on June 28, 2011, 09:51:10 PM

And as for the battery lets use the model in Rose's circuit. Please tell me EXACTLY how much energy is in each of the individual 5 battery's.

RM :)

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 01:31:23 AM

And Evolvingape - I've told you the answer.  40 ampere hours from a 12 volt battery supply gives 480 watt hours.  Therefore  it theoretically can provide 480 watts for each second over the period of a single hour.  And with 5 of those batteries we've got a potential of 2.4 KWH which is simply five times more.  Apparently it's not correct because each battery has got different ratings.  Some can discharge heavy currents and others can't.  Therefore the watt hour rating is simply a guide to its potential work output.  No wonder I wasn't allowed to include those battery draw down tests for our Quantum paper.

Regards,
Rosemary

Thankyou Rose, you have just demonstrated clearly and concisely that you do not have the slightest idea of what I am talking about. You have just earned yourself a double facepalm for an Epic Fail!

The question was for Wilby anyway, so Wilby, please tell me EXACTLY how much energy is in each of the individual 5 battery's in Rose's circuit ?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: evolvingape on June 29, 2011, 04:23:18 PM
Thankyou Rose, you have just demonstrated clearly and concisely that you do not have the slightest idea of what I am talking about. You have just earned yourself a double facepalm for an Epic Fail!

The question was for Wilby anyway, so Wilby, please tell me EXACTLY how much energy is in each of the individual 5 battery's in Rose's circuit ?

Like I said.  God help us all.  Guys I'll get back here when I've finished that paper.  Meanwhile Wilby just let them rabbit on. 

Regards,
Rosemary

Magluvin

Quote from: evolvingape on June 29, 2011, 04:23:18 PM

Dude, I agree with Wilby on the battery thing. its a loaded question.

You could have 50 new fully charged batteries and they will all hold some differences. When loaded in series they will even out as close as possible to eachother except for the little differences I spoke of. With batteries in series its called balancing out.  After a full charge, some may contain more energy than others. After the full charge if you put a maintaining charge to them, in series, balancing will occur and most all will be close to equal.
Big caps is the way to go. The energy involved is finite when you know the value of the cap and the voltage in that cap.

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on June 29, 2011, 06:53:17 PM
Dude, I agree with Wilby on the battery thing. its a loaded question.

You could have 50 new fully charged batteries and they will all hold some differences. When loaded in series they will even out as close as possible to eachother except for the little differences I spoke of. With batteries in series its called balancing out.  After a full charge, some may contain more energy than others. After the full charge if you put a maintaining charge to them, in series, balancing will occur and most all will be close to equal.
Big caps is the way to go. The energy involved is finite when you know the value of the cap and the voltage in that cap.

Mags

We'll be trying that caps test soon Magsy. Hopefully as soon as this weekend.

Rosie