Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

And guys, the reason that Harti REFUSES to monitor this thread appropriately is simply because he's hoping that I'll just give up and die.  I will give up.  But ONLY when I die.  Or when he bans me.  But IF he bans me then it will be obvious that he's NOT advancing OU.  And then he'll need to change the name of this forum - at least. 

It is an ASTONISHING TRUTH that the facts of INFINITE COP and the data for it's proof - and the witnesses for accuracy of that data are all available.  EVERYTHING GIVEN AS IT SHOULD BE.  Poynty has tried to present some fictions related to a simulated replication but has over looked the MOST OBVIOUS PROOF OF ALL.  The battery voltage swings in perfect synchronicity with a current charge and recharge.  THIS SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.  There is NOTHING in the circuit that can permit this FREE FLOW OF CURRENT IN EITHER DIRECTION.  That's it.  And when he can explain that then INDEED start quibbling about those measurements.  Because then he'll - at least - be making some appropriate comments.

Golly.
Rosemary
ADDED

Just for good measure - here's that PROOF.

MrMag

Quote from: Magluvin on June 30, 2011, 07:23:08 PM
Mag, dude.  What is your problem?

Rose owes you not 1 thing.  You probably treat your mother this way also. I can imagine that.

You act like she took something from you and you are trying to get it back. Unreal

What have you done on this forum that is in any way productive?  Nota thing. You just come here each day, and you put on the gloves and have at it. Its like your daily amusement.

Do you think everyone is cheering you on? It is you who have no credibility. It is you that has nothing. It is your daily plan to come here to beat up on this woman. It seems to be your profile.

Get a life dude. 

Hi Rose.  ;]

Mags

Hey Mags,

Why don't you start back at my first post on this thread. I simply asked for her to do a simple test. She then attacks me with with stupid remarks. When I agreed with Poynt then all her crap started. She will not listen to anyone she just likes to put people down. It's like some kind of complex. Just tell her that you don't think that her circuit is OU and stand back. She is an ignorant old lady and anybody with any academic background at all will just laugh at her.

Don't you think that if she wants to come across as a credible person that maybe she should be a little more professional with her answers. She started with the name calling. She admits that she is an amateur yet when someone as capable as Poynt and some of the others here try to explain something to her she just calls them names. She doesn't know dick. She wouldn't know it if it slapped her on the face.

MrMag

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 30, 2011, 08:31:04 PM
MrMag has been very helpful to me on this forum in sharing his knowledge.  He was especially helpful in my obtaining an O'scope from ebay a while back.  I have been supportive of Rose as well.  I calls them likes I sees them.

Bill

Thanx Bill, I appreciate it. I usually don't go down to the same level that some of these ignorant testers do. But this old hag just keeps making rude remarks. She is a lost cause, she will never accept the truth so I guess I should just leave her alone.

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 01, 2011, 12:20:11 AM
Dear Magsy,

You have got to be the most generous spirited, bravest, kindest man on this forum.  Your posts are a delight.  They are entirely void of conceit.  If I had to nominate an exemplary contributor Magsy - it's you.  And if we had more people like you then this forum would be an ABSOLUTE pleasure.  I am reasonably satisfied that I don't deserve this intervention of yours.  But it is, nonetheless, gratefully accepted.

Magsy - there is a very real advantage to the caliber of posts that Cat and MaNag make.  It polarises opinion.  And that's so much better than hunkering down with like minds.  Not that supportive threads aren't a pleasure.  Of course they are.  And where there's support one can also progress to new insights and new knowledge.  But meanwhile there are members and readers here who SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE.  When they see that they share that opinion with the likes of Cat and MaNag - then they're not quite as cozy with that association.  And I have NO reputation to win or lose.  I ONLY have a mission to advance OU.  The plus side to their posts is that they're SO unreasonable, SO rude, SO self-serving - SO ridiculous - that the thinking members who read here SEE THIS.  That, surprisingly, swings opinion favour of OU.  And I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT out to win a popularity contest.  LOL.  It's like waitressing.  I'd be hopelessly under qualified.  And that there is no evident support - is not a problem.  I am a lot of things.  But I am NOT afraid to fight my corner.  And while I may well be a lot of things I'm certainly NOT a coward. 

But thank you Magsy.  Very much indeed.  It's nice to know that there are still some real MEN on this forum.  A lot of the problem is that most guys have NO respect for a female in the science world.  That's why so few post here.  Me?  I'm happy to rub their noses in their own nonsense.

Rosie

Thank-you rose, I accept your apology.

MrMag

Mag, dude.  What is your problem?

Rose owes you not 1 thing.  You probably treat your mother this way also. I can imagine that.
Did I say that she owes me anything? Treat my Mother this way, yeah right. My Mother is open minded and not delusional.

You act like she took something from you and you are trying to get it back. Unreal
I just asked her to do a simple test. I don't know what you mean by she took something from me.

What have you done on this forum that is in any way productive?  Nota thing. You just come here each day, and you put on the gloves and have at it. Its like your daily amusement.

Well, first off, I asked her to do a simple test to prove her circuit. She is the one who is unproductive. Ask her what she has done in the last 10 years to improve her circuit so that it could be used. Yes, you are right. It is very amusing. She thinks she knows more then a lot of people here that have tried to set her straight.

Do you think everyone is cheering you on? It is you who have no credibility. It is you that has nothing. It is your daily plan to come here to beat up on this woman. It seems to be your profile.

Get a life dude. 
Golly, I hope nobody is cheering me on. I have no credibility when it comes to what? I never claimed to have anything. She is the one who is making the claims that has nothing. No, I come here to see if she has finally come to her senses.

Get a clue dude.