Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY ACID FREE CARBON BATTERIES

Started by Bizzy, February 23, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

I am looking at my coffee grinder to convert the granules
Mark

Bizzy

Quote from: markdansie on February 24, 2011, 10:29:41 AM
I am looking at my coffee grinder to convert the granules
Mark
Hi Mark
I envey you and your grinder I am using a mortar and pestle
Bizzy

b_rads

@Bizzy
Tried your idea of using more copper in the cell last night.  The first cell in the image below reported 1.13v. Had some copper foil that I lined the cell with.  The second cell in the image reports 1.09v.  This cell is 11 days old and has 120+ run hours on it.  The only other difference between the 2 cells is the first cell is plain tap water ond the second has a weak epsom salt solution.  I will continue to monitor both for best results.  I have really enjoyed this project - the first cell built lives on the patio and is great for relaxing at night.  Just enough light to enjoy a beverage without drawing attention to yourself.  Magnesium fire starter and carbon.

b_rads

Update on the penny cell battery.  This battery has 120 plus continous run hours and still going strong.  Without using carbon in other build, I would have already started pulling LED off.  I have not had to with this one.  Will continue to monitor this build.  The picture was taken after the 120 hours of run time.

b_rads

Update on conduit cell battery.  This is my pride and joy build due to the simplicity, and cost.  The six cells in this battery took about an hour to build and the consumable part (conduit) cost less than fifty cents.  All other parts of the battery are reusable.  This picture was taken after 120 plus hours of continous run time.