Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Does anybody know what is meant by The letter M in a circle on the diagram . Motor ? Meter ?

e2matrix

I'm reading the patent info right now.  One thing I find of concern.  He says he completely discarged the Li-ion cells to zero.  For one you should never do that both because it's dangerous and because it's damaging to the cells.  Li-ion cells are nothing like NiMH or NiCd cells.  From reading the info it almost sounds like he thinks they are the same or similar in use as NiMH.  Running a Li-ion completely to zero is very hard on the cells but they will self recover quite a bit of voltage if it only is done a couple times.  Just mentioning this but that is not to say it is a hole in his idea - just a concern as I was reading this. 

e2matrix

Quote from: neptune on March 04, 2011, 02:17:51 PM
Does anybody know what is meant by The letter M in a circle on the diagram . Motor ? Meter ?

Motor - it's in the Patent

ramset

e2Matrix
Quote:
Running a Li-ion completely to zero is very hard on the cells but they will self recover quite a bit of voltage if it only is done a couple times.  Just mentioning this but that is not to say it is a hole in his idea - just a concern as I was reading this.
--------------------------------------------
Sir you are absolutely correct,This is a humungous no no with lithium batteries!

Surely he knows this! perhaps a prerequisite conditioning of sorts ,to attain the "Effect"?

Dot the "i"'s and cross the "T"'s [details]!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

e2matrix

Chet,  Yes I hope if anyone is trying this that they realize how explosive these cells can be under a dead short.  It doesn't always happen but I've seen enough pictures of the damage from them to know people here need to be aware of it.  I'll try first without that step of shorting but might sacrifice a couple if it doesn't work without that.  For anyone trying this I'd suggest heavy fireproof box outside with protective gear like face shield and heavy gloves etc.  Preferable to short and then stand back a distance.

One thing I haven't figured out yet is whether it makes a difference whether the N or S is near the positive of the battery.  It looks like the drawing shows the North pole by the positive battery pole if he is using standard battery schematic convention.