Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakware

hartiberlin

Quote from: hakware on March 04, 2011, 12:53:26 AM
Coler converter of sorts.. very interesting.

No,
just some kind of polarisation stuff for Li-Ion or Li-Polymer batteries
that changes the behaviour of the charging current...

Maybe it freezes just one axis of the electron movement or changes the electron or Ion spins,
so the charging current does not have any real ohmic losses when it is applied to the capacitor ?

Maybe then massive currents can flow without the Joule heating in small diameter wires ?

Maybe some kind of room temperature supra-conductor effect through
magnetic polarisation ?

Who knows, must be researched..

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hakware

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 04, 2011, 01:10:52 AM
No,
just some kind of polarisation stuff for Li-Ion or Li-Polymer batteries
that changes the behaviour of the charging current...

Maybe it freezes just one axis of the electron movement or changes the electron or Ion spins,
so the charging current does not have any real ohmic losses when it is applied to the capacitor ?

Maybe then massive currents can flow without the Joule heating in small diameter wires ?

Maybe some kind of room temperature supra-conductor effect through
magnetic polarisation ?

Who knows, must be researched..

Regards, Stefan.
Maybe not but I see a relation between the magnets and current flow through the magnetic field as seen in the patent papers. Its very coler-ish. regardless of whatever magic mechanism is going on with the batteries.

bolt

It would appear you have to strip out the IC regulator from the lithium pack. Most cellphone batteries and laptop lithium have on board charge control.

Be VERY careful if you puncture a lithium battery bag it will explode violently
with a gush of FIRE!!

Now i tried one today it was a 3.7v nokia battery it was very dead. It measured 0v.

So i cut open the pack and inside is the lithium bag. Don't puncture it or melt
it with a soldering iron or you will be in a world of shit!

Coming from the edge is two foil strips one i managed to solder a wire on it
which is hard not to get any heat near the battery bag. The other one was broken
short so close i dare not risk an iron close to it so i just managed to hook a
croc clip on it. It measure 2.9v wo the regulator IC was disconnecting it as
they are supposed to below 3 volts. I spent about 15 mins swiping a few neo
magnets all over it, front back etc and connected up 2 off 100,000Uf caps so
200,000uf in total. The voltage went up to 3 volts on the caps and shorting it
made a good crack on the screwdriver.

I can not reproduce the results in the patent with what i have here i also wound
250 turns of magnet wire around it and zapped it several times with a 12v
battery. Again i did not notice any effect of extra volts or anything unusual  on the
caps. I don't have any magnetic strip stuff. If you are going to do this i
strongly suggest you buy Radio Control LiPO packs as they do not have any
battery electronics and its safer easier to get to the raw lipo cells. The RC
lipo helicopter cells cost only about $1.50 each.

Most of the magnet strip you can find on Ebay have a north pole strip and south pole strip. They name them A and B strips which attract to each other for door closers etc. Now i do not know if these strips are the same polarity as discussed in the patent but there are hundreds of suppliers of all the same A and B magnet strips on Ebay.

e2matrix

I've got lots of bare Lithium ion cells including some with slightly different chemistries (LiPo, A123 type and some other less common types).  A few have control circuits but most do not.  All of them are round cells of various sizes.  Lots of magnets too so I'll give this a try as soon as I can understand what you need to do for a test.  I've also got several super caps.  BTW most bare lithium ion cells are charged to 4.2 volts (never more than that for safety and longevity of the battery) and will run at 3.6 volts or so under load.  Try to never let them go below 2.8 volts or they will suffer damage and shortened life. 
   bolt,  hope you didn't breathe any burning lithium cell fumes as that stuff is really bad.  I'm on another forum where lithium batteries are discussed all the time and they've got some real battery experts there.  They have occasional explosions with these as they are largely used in sealed devices.  Most problems happen from cell reverse charging when you have multiple cells in series or from overcharging and too fast discharging.