Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@e2M atrix. Thanks for answering my question . If we look at the above diagram , the cells are surrounded by what appears to be magnetic strip . One edge has a N pole and one a S pole .One can buy self adhesive magnetic strip on Ebay . To get two strips to magnetically attract , you need to buy two different types , A and B . This suggests to me that the strips are magnetised through the thickness , so type A has the adhesive on one side , and a N pole on the other side .Type B will have a S pole on the non adhesive side .{ I am guessing so A and B may be reversed .] The magnetic strip in the diagram has a different orientation .The sharp edges of the tape appear to be the poles . If I am right , we cannot use this cheap tape for the job . Other opinions desperately needed.

e2matrix

Neptune,  that may be correct.  I'm not sure yet but from watching the video quickly (and still haven't let it finish) I thought I was seeing large bar magnets under the battery or batteries taped together.  I'm also finding that all Li-ion cells I have are encased in metal.  So they stick right to a magnet.  I just put one on a flat Neo magnet with N at the + and S at the - of the battery.  I've got a big cap across it but not sure what to do now.  I've charged and discharged the cap a few times and the battery has not lost any voltage yet (measured out to 0.01 volt accuracy).  I'm looking for something to run from it but far from sure if I understand correctly the concept yet so at this point I'm just tinkering with the hope of finding a nice surprise :)

bolt

This thread is only 2 pages long but its quite amazing that no one reads back TWO pages and reads the other posts particularly   on the magnetic strips.

Also regarding shorting lithium if you READ the patent he says he SLOWLY drained the cell down to dead. If you short it of course it will overheat and could explode unless the protection circuit kicks in. Also he says you DO NOT have to drain them at all to explain the effect can recover dead cells as well as working ones. The cells no longer work in normal mode so forget all about 3 volt = dead or 4.2 = FULL this is all meaningless when using magnetics to polarise the ions.

Well i done my testing on this today we need others to try it someone must have some magnetic strips handy??

neptune

@e2matrix . Pleased you are at least trying something . I am not sure , but I think the bag type cells used in model aircraft/helicopters are not metal encased . I have one or two if I can find them . I keep having a vision of a row of microwave ring magnets , of which I have many , with a row of cells inside them , but not sure if this is the right orientation . I feel that with this device , those who don't speak German are at a disadvantage .

e2matrix

Quote from: bolt on March 04, 2011, 03:43:47 PM
This thread is only 2 pages long but its quite amazing that no one reads back TWO pages and reads the other posts particularly   on the magnetic strips.

Also regarding shorting lithium if you READ the patent he says he SLOWLY drained the cell down to dead. If you short it of course it will overheat and could explode unless the protection circuit kicks in. Also he says you DO NOT have to drain them at all to explain the effect can recover dead cells as well as working ones. The cells no longer work in normal mode so forget all about 3 volt = dead or 4.2 = FULL this is all meaningless when using magnetics to polarise the ions.

Well i done my testing on this today we need others to try it someone must have some magnetic strips handy??
Yes I tend to jump around a lot and not read everything.  But on the draining of the cells I mostly wanted anyone reading here (especially like I do) to be aware of the dangers with these cells.  Okay I'll go back a read a bit more ;)