Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 11, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

He has offered me to bring my own large capacitor
and invited me to personally  look at his setup.

After this I will call him again and try to fix a visiting date.

Regards, Stefan.

Thanks for the update Stefan, lets just hope some more information will come to light!

Bis späeter

Ron

wattsup

@all

Instead of explaining how a 32awg or 0.2mm diameter copper wire will react to a 1 farad 20vdc discharge, I thought it might be more appropriate to show you so I made a youtube video using 2 x 150000mF capacitors in parallel to obtain 300000mF discharge at around 20 vdc. The video is self explanatory and located here.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQXy99SGuFg

The point is that in his video, the inventor says once the 1 farad capacitor is charged super fast to the 20vdc level, you can use this available energy to use in all conventional ways. Well then how is it that when he discharged his 1 farad into his .2mm wire, why did it not pulverize immediately as I will show.

So there are discrepancies in what is being said and what is being shown. I understand perfectly well that his patent does not cover all that is required. What else is new. Anyways "we shall see" said the blind man.

wattsup

powercat

Hi wattsup
That was a great video and reminds me of one a while back where the guy vaporized his wire  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMWRvAI4o2E
anyway great work as always, I don't know why you're not an elite member yet  ???
I have always found you to be dedicated to finding the truthful answers to OU over the years.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

gauschor

Thanks for this interesting demonstration, wattsup. I again checked the video from Hempel to verify I didn't misheard the 0.2mm, but he repeats it 2 or 3 times, so there is no doubt. Since you are showing in your demonstration that the wire of 0.2mm almost *violently explodes* - but the wire from Mr. Hempel not - I somehow begin to doubt how much energy really is in Mr. Hempels capacitor.

I am not so convinced anymore of this overunity device... maybe his capacitor is charged with some kind of "electrostatic Volts" only...

gyulasun

Quote from: gauschor on March 13, 2011, 05:56:01 PM
Thanks for this interesting demonstration, wattsup. I again checked the video from Hempel to verify I didn't misheard the 0.2mm, but he repeats it 2 or 3 times, so there is no doubt. Since you are showing in your demonstration that the wire of 0.2mm almost *violently explodes* - but the wire from Mr. Hempel not - I somehow begin to doubt how much energy really is in Mr. Hempels capacitor.

I am not so convinced anymore of this overunity device... maybe his capacitor is charged with some kind of "electrostatic Volts" only...

Hi Gauschor,

Would like to ask if Hempel mentions any info on the material of the wire? Is it copper, alu or what else? 
Because I can see it as a bright wire as if it was chromium-plated and as such it would have a much higher resistance than a copper wire had. I think of resistive wires used in electric heaters, toasters, etc.

Thanks,  Gyula