Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

batteries without metal electrodes and just cheap graphite and TiO2

Started by hartiberlin, March 06, 2011, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

I've made a cement version of my same metal water battery. I use quickcrete and distilled water with my aluminum wire. At 3:50 of the video I show the amps.

here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-HfWZACZ68

ALVARO_CS

Ibpoinless
keep on the good work and thks for sharing !
I´ve experimented with your ideas here with simmilar results as yours, so I think you are on the right track.
I will try to aply some of the S geometry (and phi ratio)to the shape of plates and wires, to see if it does make a difference.
will post results here soon
cheers

ibpointless2

Quote from: ALVARO_CS on April 05, 2011, 02:35:31 PM
Ibpoinless
keep on the good work and thks for sharing !
I´ve experimented with your ideas here with simmilar results as yours, so I think you are on the right track.
I will try to aply some of the S geometry (and phi ratio)to the shape of plates and wires, to see if it does make a difference.
will post results here soon
cheers

thank you,

Not too much and not too little is the idea here. I see that the plates have a certain ratio that they must meet to give the best voltage. You can see this too when you move the plate up and down out of the water, you'll see the voltage jump around until you get that sweet spot where it gives the best voltages. I must find these ratios.

I do want to state that the cement same metal water batteries do give off the best amps. they charge capacitors 5 times a fast. Could be the minerals in the cement that helps the better amps.

b_rads

@ibpointless2
Cool Stuff 8)
I just tried your setup with alu foil and distilled water.  63mv - now the fun - I placed a 5mm led (white or blue, not sure which) and touched neg of led to cathode, pos of led in open water and 475mv.  It is 6:00 pm and the sun is pretty low.  The water seems to have electrified with the led.
Brad S

ibpointless2

I think I may have a good guess as to where the power from the same metal water battery is coming from. The idea was proposed when I was studying the cement version of the same metal water battery and notice the voltage has increased the next day. So what changed about the cell? I did nothing to it but the concrete was curing. When it cures it gets harder, it may take concrete days before it can be load baring due to it harding. As it hardens pressure is put on the plates. Thus we see pressure come into the picture.

The Voltage is influenced by pressure!

Pressure does make sense. Lets think about my cells that use water, when you go deeper in the water the pressure builds. When we notice that one plate is barely touching the water it has a different pressure on it than the one fully in the water.

Remember when I thought it could be heat that influenced the cells, well this still holds true. The hotter the water the more it expands thus more pressure.

I believe what we have here is cells driven by pressure! Pressure Cells! Having one cell deeper in the water should create higher voltage, but a big tube of water is needed. If it is pressure driven then you could say its powered by gravity since gravity is needed to give water its pressure.

I'll put pictures below to show you the voltage increase in the cement same metal water battery.

This is just an idea so I could be wrong.