Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japan Disaster and The affects of the Suns pole reversal.

Started by Blvir, March 12, 2011, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are going to do about it?

USE Your devices in Public.
3 (37.5%)
Teach your community about FREE ENERGY!
4 (50%)
Have documentary showings in your community.
2 (25%)
Educate your neighbors about the truth.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

Peculian

Quote from: Blvir on March 13, 2011, 10:27:01 PM
Honestly. I don't feel like anyone cares anymore. We try and we try to no avail. I feel as if social icons that have accomplished selfish goals are rewarded than those who have the publics interest instead.
Sad, but True.

As much as I can remember about honest people there is for this moment only one
person: Nikola Tesla.
Yes,he was not a selfish idiot like the one J.P.Morgan a retarded rich feudal party thing
who cutted hopes for Tesla`s vision of a Free (Energy) World ! and not only for
Tesla`s vision but of all humanity in this beautiful-life-planet.  :-[

Such people have been multiplying their devil tactics on the shoulders-backs of
extremely poor people!
They (the powers that be a.k.a BigBrother,Bill Gates etc) instead do make some
ugly excuses to scary people and so forth to enslave every "unprotected" nations
races etc for the sake of their Personal interests and the big oil buddies

and yes, pay billions upon trillions of $, Euros, Pounds and so on (put your value here)
in BIG Heavy weapons ,for what ?!? ,just to destroy people who get on their way to
make them change "plans".... well guys ,just thing about it for yourself...
who do you think "teaches" on schools the <<outdated>> science lessons ?
patriot trap ? kind of : our nation is the nation and no one else.. hmmm ?
They change history as much according to their interests.
Change rules every time they see it "fit it that way".

Don`t forget the fact that they are destroying Mother Earth with oil-gas uses
instead usage of free abundant energy the whole universe gives us for free.
Not to mention pesticides and whole chemicals usage..!

May I put some more things here ? Nop
Everyone has his own way of viewing things.I will let you thinking more about those topics...

btw: My condolences to families who just lose their loved ones on tsunami and other
man-made catastrophes.  :'(

Pirate88179

Mankind had nothing to do with the tsunami or earthquake, or any other natural disaster that has taken place on this planet for eons.  The sooner folks recognize this, the sooner they will learn to prepare for ice ages, heating, volcanic eruptions, sea level rises and falls, increased rainfall, lack of rainfall, etc.  We are supposed to be an educated species.  It is time we started acting like one.

Also, we can not control the sunspots or EMP bursts from the sun, or anything else mother nature has been doing to this planet long before man arrived.  The key to survival is to be able to adapt.  It is that simple.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Blvir

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 14, 2011, 08:17:35 AM
  We are supposed to be an educated species.  It is time we started acting like one.

Also, we can not control the sunspots or EMP bursts from the sun, or anything else mother nature has been doing to this planet long before man arrived.  The key to survival is to be able to adapt.  It is that simple.

Bill

Agreed

We cannot stop cosmic nature. We need to start acting like a prospering/educatated people instead of a materialistic one. Survival is key.

Update.

Japan Fukushima Daiichi reactor #1 & #3 (#2 is trying to maintain heat levels; no explosion) have had reported explosions. 

Reactor #3 HAS blown - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIZKlaEZMLY

For those who like finance the market is going to flux like a butterfly effect (don't quote me on this).

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-reports/bank-of-japans-emergency-support/story-fn858nn5-1226020982080

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/14/us-japan-quake-markets-volume-idUSTRE72D2PM20110314

SchubertReijiMaigo

Anyone have thinked about a man made earthquake ? Do you know that exist earthquake machine, do you know Pamir machine ?
The Pamir machine has been created during the cold war between American and Russian, both have developed those machine, initially these machine was designed to AVOID huge earthquake but they realized they can use it like a WEAPON, if this machine is activated at proximty of quake fault the result is a megaquake like Japan...

The principle is very simple, these machine send some EM burst into the ground, the burst are generated by a MHD system, the earth respond by quake like a bell...

So does this tragic event is stricly natural and hazardous or deliberately caused by man ? You decide...

Blvir

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on March 14, 2011, 12:23:56 PM
Anyone have thinked about a man made earthquake ? Do you know that exist earthquake machine, do you know Pamir machine ?
The Pamir machine has been created during the cold war between American and Russian, both have developed those machine, initially these machine was designed to AVOID huge earthquake but they realized they can use it like a WEAPON, if this machine is activated at proximty of quake fault the result is a megaquake like Japan...

The principle is very simple, these machine send some EM burst into the ground, the burst are generated by a MHD system, the earth respond by quake like a bell...

So does this tragic event is stricly natural and hazardous or deliberately caused by man ? You decide...

Not out of the question , but some debate.
Question would be for what purpose? Financially in some way. Where? Where could you emit an EM burst so that it could be read near the US?

Even if it was true it would be difficult to prove considering the amount of solar flares that are affecting us for the next couple of years.