Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

standing wave coil frequency

Started by Montec, March 22, 2011, 12:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

It doesn't matter how much good advice you offer Lawrence he just carries on believing that he has OU
he's been doing it for years, his blind faith in what he does is only giving the free energy community a bad name.

I don't know if he enjoys making people angry when they discover that nothing he has will give them free energy,
but I suspect he loves it, after all he's been doing it for long enough now to know better.

at best we have a lesson in how not to do things at worst we are supporting a con man.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

verpies

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 05, 2012, 09:41:31 AM
do you agree that the Output Power Curve as shown on picture 2 contains more area (energy) as compared with the Input Power Curve?

I cannot say yet.
What is the meaning of the ~5.00V and ~500mV legend at the bootm of the traces. Does it mean 5V and 500mV per division?
I am not sure about the vertical offsets of those traces. Where is the zero on the Y axis? Can it be trusted?  Does the adjustment of the vertical position (vertical offset) of Ch1 or Ch2, change the result of the Math Ch. ?

What is the arithmetical mean of the Output Math trace?  I am unable to average it by eyeballing it and I don't feel like counting pixels ;)

verpies

Quote from: powercat on January 05, 2012, 03:21:02 PM
It doesn't matter how much good advice you offer Lawrence he just carries on believing that he has OU
he's been doing it for years, his blind faith in what he does is only giving the free energy community a bad name.

I don't know if he enjoys making people angry when they discover that nothing he has will give them free energy,
but I suspect he loves it, after all he's been doing it for long enough now to know better.

at best we have a lesson in how not to do things at worst we are supporting a con man.

I am not a big believer but if I find no errors in his power measuring methodology, then I will have no choice but to accept his OU claim.
Of course any claim can be confirmed by replication or refuted with fraud, but that's not a scientific argument anymore.  More like a sociological one...

verpies

Quote from: microcontroller on January 05, 2012, 02:43:23 PM
And then still this is not the right way to measure input vs output energy !

He is simultaneously sampling the instantaneous current and instantaneous voltage at high frequency at the input of the DUT, multiplying the samples and averaging the results to obtain average input power (or integrating it to obtain input energy)
He is simultaneously sampling the instantaneous current and instantaneous voltage at high frequency at the output of the DUT, multiplying the samples and averaging the results to obtain average output power (or integrating it to obtain output energy)
Dividing these two averages (powers) yields In/Out Power ratio (or COP)

Am I missing something?
Are you suspecting that he is not sampling both channels simultaneously or loosing data between samples?
What would be the correct power measuring methodology according to you?

ltseung888

Quote from: verpies on January 05, 2012, 06:04:06 PM
I cannot say yet.
What is the meaning of the ~5.00V and ~500mV legend at the bootm of the traces. Does it mean 5V and 500mV per division?
I am not sure about the vertical offsets of those traces. Where is the zero on the Y axis? Can it be trusted?  Does the adjustment of the vertical position (vertical offset) of Ch1 or Ch2, change the result of the Math Ch. ?

What is the arithmetical mean of the Output Math trace?  I am unable to average it by eyeballing it and I don't feel like counting pixelshttp://www.overunity.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif

The scale for Ch1 is 5.00V per division.  The scale for Ch2 is 500mV per division.  I deliberately set the Input and Output traces to the same scales including the horizontal time scale.  The zero position for the Atten Oscilloscope for Ch1 is the arrow next to the number 1.  The zero position for Ch2 is the arrow next to the number 2.  The product (Ch1*Ch2) is indicated by the symbol M (Maths function).

I shall provide both the raw CSV file for Input and Output.  You can work out the artithmatic means from the raw data.  I shall also provide the enhanced CSV file giving the mean value, the positive only mean value and the negative only mean value. 

I shall also provide the full circuit diagram both as circuit diagram drawing and from the breadboard.  The possibility of experimental error is practically zero.

I can also swap the oscilloscopes and the probes to further reduce possibility of equipment error.

In addition I can provide similar Standing Wave patterns from at least 3 other prototypes already in my possession.

By the way, the method of using the Instantaneous Voltage * Instantaneous Current to get the Instantaneous Power was introduced to me by the Electrical Engineering Professors at the Hong Kong Universities.  It was also confirmed by Electrical Engineers trained at MIT and UCLA.  It is an established academic technique.

May the Almighty guide all the researchers to the proper path.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.