Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real Boots

See pic showing input volts on dvm, current into primary across a 100 ohm resistor in series with primary on ch A, and output volts on B across a 100 ohm load resistor. 
-boots

stupify12

I think you misunderstand what Tesla was referring to Phase Shift. The Magnetic shielding is another way to create the phase shift. But the REAL reason of which Tesla is successful on the IN Phase- Phase Shift is because of his novel design with the [[Converter/Transformer]] which he used the Magnetic Shield to add the effect. Most people really think of that patent as the only reason that Tesla talk about the no opposing Phase Shift. It is the Transformer design which Tesla invented that he improved until to the perfection of Wireless Transmission of Energy. It is that transformer/converter design that he always achieve greater output than input. The magnetic shielding is just an another improvement. ::)

I totally agree!!! ;D ;D with you @[dieter] about the concept of the INDUCTION you have describe. You guys are doing great!! Keep looking and testing. The  purpose of this post is to let us investigate the other REAL reason of this so called perfect Phase Shift.

It is that similar looking Transformer/ device which Tesla always called a Machine because it performed like a machine does. ;D

Meow  ;D ;D

Quote from: Real Boots on April 27, 2014, 11:53:39 AM
I forgot to mention something important about the 26 gauge paddle wire(floral wire), the green paint is most likely lead based so please take this in mind while working with it.  Wear gloves and wash your hands frequently while working with it. 
-boots

Real Boots

Just thinking ahead here, would like to use one of these to power 2/4 the primary of a second one with the other 2/4 of the primary run from the same exciting voltage as the first device, that way if I can get 90deg shift on first one I could create rotating primary field on the second device as per the converter idea of Tesla's. 
-boots

dieter

To be honest, I read that a dozen times and I still have no clue what you meant  ???

Real Boots

Dieter;
I suppose it was not a very thorough explanation, I was referring to re-winding the outer winding so that it was 4 separate balanced windings each taking up a quarter of the circle and powering it with 2phase driver circuit through a 2ch audio amp.  There is an old thread where a former user named room3327 built such a driver cct and used it to drive a tesla converter build as per that 1888 tesla patent.  The idea would be to create a rotating mag field around the device of continuous intensity minimizing the transformer action.  I am using one of those large ferrite toroidal cores I pictured in my failed bitt experiment to build a test converter and already have the 2 phase phase shift cct built and adjusted for 90deg phase shift at 15khz to start.  Depending on what I find with this experiment I will then determine whether or not to use such a rotating field setup for the primary of the above shown shield transformer.  Actually I only need an audio amp to test it out, have all the balanced field windings already wound around the ferrite toroid.
-boots