Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: mrwayne on November 23, 2012, 01:00:32 PM
Show me your efforts power cat - show me your replication.
and I will show you the others.

Wayne

That's not how it works, Sir. You have made extraordinary claims. It is COMPLETELY UP TO YOU to provide support for your claims. And you cannot.
Powercat is under absolutely no obligation to you or anyone to 'disprove' you. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to show beyond doubt that your claims are valid. What you have shown so far is that they are NOT valid-- the machine that MD saw needed to vent fluid overboard--EXHAUST-- or it would stop. It made no electrical output. When its internal fluid was all vented, it stopped. To run it again you must provide INPUT by at the very least, replacing the 'vented' fluid. And yet you claim it "worked".

You don't have a machine RIGHT NOW that actually runs itself, providing useful output power, with no input and no exhaust, and most especially not one that makes 20 kW power output in the footprint of a toolshed. How do I know this? Because if you did, you would simply say so, without your usual prevarication and word salad "explanations" that only dodge the questions.

You are still working, trying to implement your ideas in hardware, and they "almost work" but something always is wrong. So you redesign and rebuild, but you fail to realize what your hardware failures are actually telling you: the problem is not in the hardware.

Look here. I have a little machine that runs without fuel, no exhaust and no input. It's a low power demonstration version --- data gathering-- so there is no electrical generator attached.

This little machine will run forever, making useful output power. Scaled up to the size of a toolshed it will make 20 kW easy.  Professional skeptics have seen my demonstrator and agree that it works. (In fact, it was designed by a professional skeptic, machined from metal and plastic and carbon by one, and it's being operated in a laboratory full of genuine professional skeptics.)
You can see for yourself in the video that it works, and quite well too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYovJzmCLdw
There is just one problem that I'm sure I'll be able to solve soon. The machine stops running after a while; for some reason the reservoir of hot water... the precharge.... becomes cool, as its heat is vented overboard. But this is easily fixed simply by replacing its cup of cool water, with some fresh hot water. By using the electrical output of the scaled up version and an ordinary electric water heater,  I will be able to heat enough water to power the machine itself and also provide hot showers for my entire family. When I am ready, I'll have a validation team of professional skeptics provide all the proof you need that I am telling the absolute truth, as God is my witness. When I am ready.

So far, Mister Wayne, your claim and mine above have exactly the same validity-- they are fanciful projections, based on misinterpretations of observations of the hardware. My hardware "works" just as yours does-- that is, partially, almost fulfilling the projections ... you can see for yourself that mine does, and anyone is welcome to come and see it, no NDA required.... it just isn't working completely up to our specifications 'yet' . The difference is that you have spent a lot more money than I did.

minnie

Hi,
   I'm saddened that there are people out there that are blatantly out to deceive. This is not the way forward, it just poisons the
concept of sharing our knowledge.
We need facts to work with, not riddles.
Look at the website, we can power your house, your mall or whatever. When the truth comes out they can't even show an
illuminated LED.
                        John.

TinselKoala

I'm saddened as well.

Instead of simply providing evidence for his extravagant claims, Mister Wayne chooses to follow the exact same course that so many fraudulent claimants have done. He gives partial information and challenges his readers to figure out the rest. (Archer Quinn, Steorn, etc.). He goes through model after model, improving this and that, when he's already claimed to have a working model... but he never shows the actual working model, just talks about the not-yet-working new model. (Quinn, Steorn, etc.) He even shows a model "working", but not long enough or unambiguously enough to prove his claims are true. (Mylow, Quinn, etc. etc.)
He has site visits and visitors come away impressed, but without actually having seen what they came to see. The case of Sterling Allen and the South African Motor-Generator is a classic example of this. All the way around the world! From Utah to South Africa, paid for by the claimants and by Allen's fan club.  And of course Steorn's Kinetica "demo" of nothing, with visitors from the USA, travel paid for by Steorn's investors.

Oh... did I mention? My little engine above has been replicated many, many times by many independent builders, and it has been analyzed mathematically and spreadsheets (and actual patents) exist that will enable anyone skilled in the art to fully understand it, reproduce it, scale it up, whatever.
It even has a name.... not given to it by the Boy Scouts or even me.

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 02:03:25 PM
Hi,
   I'm saddened that there are people out there that are blatantly out to deceive. This is not the way forward, it just poisons the
concept of sharing our knowledge.
We need facts to work with, not riddles.
Look at the website, we can power your house, your mall or whatever. When the truth comes out they can't even show an
illuminated LED.
                        John.
Well that brought a smile to my face .......after you read the patent, reviewed the 7 video's, all the explanations, and answers to the many questions - the best you can say is..................... we forgot to light a LED........................
John - is an LED proof of OU to you? If that is all it takes - I should call a meeting with our engineers and tell them the last three years of hard work was for nothing.
Just a hint - the bar is actually a bit higher than that.................... You better have your stuff in order and throw out the garbage.
We will be powering homes, neighborhoods, and eventually cities around the world.
This is not a cell phone charger.......................... wrong forum page.
p.s. you should do your research before you make yourself sad - with "blatantly deceiving" conclusions.
Good night
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

minnie

Hi,
    I think I'm in for a surprise then, ought to go in to publishing as it looks as if scientific text books are going to have to
be re-written!
  You're going to be possibly the most famous man in the world- keep at it,
                                                                              John.