Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
    I think I've worked out a plausible reason for venting hydraulic fluid to keep it going. The thing was running on stored air
pressure from big cylinders but as the air reduced there wouldn't be enough force left to run the hydraulic system. Hence
by reducing the load that way would give a bit more run time.
  Even if you could get a gravity wheel to work you couldn't get any real power because the rpm would be so limited, the
weights would just get left behind at a certain speed.
                                                                                John.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 01, 2012, 01:09:59 AM
......................................................... You think you are going to enjoy Christmas under the power of a Zed-lighted tree? Think again. Mister Wayne's house is still grid-powered and still will be at Christmas. ....................................................................
I think I was too fast, too optimistic.
Talking about the devil and you see his tail.  It must still be too early for Christmas and peace.

powercat

As MrWayne has nothing new to offer most of us won't be disappointed to see him leaving again. and let's face facts He will be remembered for promising so much and delivering very little, and those of us who have experience of people who make claims of Overunity will know and understand how his profile is a perfect match of somebody making a fraudulent claim.

In all the time he's been here the best results he came up with was the $2000 Webby and all his other supporters and blind followers couldn't even match that's dubious results.  All MrWayne and his followers do is regurgitate the same old story of promising words excuses and not forgetting the latest one....it all works great in NDA land but of course no one is allowed to talk about it.

I wonder how long before MrWayne is back here preaching at us again that his device does work but for various reasons he can never Show any factual scientific evidence or have it professionally verified.  And no one apart from one person he pays money to can replicate any of his claims. MrWayne has been preaching here since April and has failed to deliver Overunity to anyone in the real world.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mondrasek

Well, that could have gone better.

Believe it or not ;)

M.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: webby1 on December 01, 2012, 11:43:13 AM
I apologize to the group and Wayne for my over reaction to the aspersions being cast against my person, I should of dealt with them in a better manner than I did.
......................................................................................

Hi Webby,
No problem MAN !!!  forget about it.
SHIT happens to all of us at one time or another.
We will all look back at this episode as a forum heatwave in the not so distant future.
Michel