Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Mr.Waynes strange approach had to end like this, it was the inevitable outcome in an open source forum.

Anyone claiming COP>1 without presenting repeatable experimental information here at OU will get the same treatment of fair and dire criticism.
One thing to learn from all this is that either you go open source or do it the old greedy way, any in betweens just creates confusion and suspicion.

As far as I am concerned, keeping a COP>1 device for yourself is a greedy violation acted upon the present situation on earth.
Also, inherent in the very quality of such a device is the inevitable fact that it will make money worthless in the long run.

The only sound way to act today is to patent your device so no one can claim it, and then go open source.
That way you may allow anyone to build and sell it, thus making the introduction into the global market rocket fast, and still making yourself a wealthy man since you are one step ahead of everyone else.

Gwandau

TinselKoala

I say
Where is the "simple, three layer system that is clearly overunity by itself" (MrWayne's exact words)?
How was its clear overunity measured and what are the input and output WORK numbers?

But I thought you already had your little private forum where everyone is looking at their tabletop perpetual waterpump replications and wondering when they will stop running.
Oh... that's a preconceived understanding, sorry. Withdrawn.

Mister Wayne has told us of several replications. Where are they?
Oh... that's an attack, isn't it, because it puts Wayne on the spot and he's got NDAs up the wazoo.

What is my "agenda" for asking these simple questions? The TRUTH. I seek clear understanding of the TRUTH about Mister Wayne and his scheme.

I also say..... it was not ethical for you, Webby, to accept money from Mister Wayne, then become his chief advocate here. There is one way that you can regain  my respect and your own credibility: show me a receipt for a charitable donation in the same amount you got from Mister Wayne. Give it to the Trinity Baptist Church in Chickasha , for example. They could use it to pay their utility bills -- I think it's going to be a cold winter in Oklahoma, once it gets started.

You have information, some of which you won't share.....?
That's a good start, isn't it.  How about this: So Do I.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: webby1 on December 01, 2012, 11:04:34 PM
Let us all start a new thread.
Simple rules of this thread.
First: ask questions with *no* agenda.
Second: No preconceived understandings
Third: No attacks
Fourth: to only seek an understanding.
I have information, some I will not share out of respect but that is not needed to understand the basic system.
What say you?

Hi Webby,
However good intended,  your proposition will degrade the forum from my viewpoint.
Nobody does or asks questions without a reason, a reason automatically implies an agenda, let it be small or big.
Nobody can be "not preconceived" or "biased", we are the product of our parents values and the environment where we grew up,  we all have opinions and position by default on everything although they can vary from indifferent to weak, to strong, to very strong, to unshakable,  to holy.

I agree, there should be discipline and attacks should be avoided in the forum, but it must allow for a difference of opinion and communicate with feeling and respect is essential. I believe this was the main component missing here. 
The disrespect flowed forth out of the outrage that was a result of expectations not being met.  The framework of expectations is set by the trend of previous topics and how they were dealt with on similar issues. 
This case was so different because there was a conflict between commercial interests and the desire to share the same information in order to network the concept.  I came to believe that the intent was to do this without hurting the commercial interest, a difficult task.
The main pivot point that made everything go haywire is that nobody was reading any longer with understanding.  It became a case of force feeding, pushing an opinion down somebody's throat.
By page #3 it was already clear that this was not going to be a full detailed disclosure for "open sourcing",  but the opposition by this time was already clearly trying to force the hand of Wayne to do their bidding and neither party never relented and some good stuff fell through the cracks in the process and killed the whole thread in the process.
Seek understanding, is directly related to point one, "what is your question and your agenda !!". Many people don't care how it works, but notwithstanding would like to have a controlling capability over that knowledge. Seeking knowledge is fundamentally similar than "hard work" an idealistic position, both should advance you in life, but as it quite often goes in life, a focused shortcut can shorten that path without the "hard work".

At the same time, to be part of a discussion and withholding information is disastrous to the topic, the topic will never achieve much and die a slow dead because of it,  this topic is a good example of that.  Technically, the topic could have been opened by a small document of a few pages that describes the whole concept in good detail and discussion commences based on that presentation. For many persons, the stretched release of information interleaved by too many non-relevant and non-technical posts made following the thread and to understand the underlying theory very difficult

My opinion, the forum should be WIDE OPEN and WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS and members should READ WITH UNDERSTANDING and REPLY WITH RESPECT and RESPECT DIFFERENCE OF OPINION, a disagreement once stated does not have to be repeated every second post. FOCUS ON TECHNICALITIES and not on business aspects.

This is a bit like the current argument in the media about controlling the internet,  control or self regulation ?
Michel

PS: TINSELKOALA, As I posted, there was again your by now non-relevant post, repeating for the 150th time the same thing we HAVE ALL READ, WE HAVE ALL UNDERSTOOD and WE DO NOT NEED TO HAVE IT SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS ANY LONGER.  NO NEED TO REPEAT "WAYNE's EXACT WORDS",  we also read the forum
WE ARE NOT STUPID, WE CAN READ ENGLISH WITH UNDERSTANDING,  THIS IS YOUR POSITION AND WE ARE FINE WITH THAT.
STOP SPOILING MY MORNING COFFEE  !!!!!!!!!!!!

TinselKoala

Is your morning coffee lukewarm?

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.  (Rev. 3: 15-16)

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
(Matt. 7:5)

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 02, 2012, 01:22:36 AM
.................................... I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.  (Rev. 3: 15-16) ............................................

PLEASE DO SO RAPIDO, THAT IS THE LAST PLACE in the world I WOULD LIKE TO BE !!!!!!!!!!
I just can not figure out how you thought I could have landed up there, especially knowing what non-kosher came out of there !!!

Your fellow man,