Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 02, 2012, 01:22:36 AM
Is your morning coffee lukewarm?
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, ..........................................................

Yes my dear TinselKoala,
I am sorry that I cannot be your "cold" nor "hot" forum pal but I am happy I do not have your dictatorial obsession, your insistence that "there is only one road that leads to Rome", only you have the truth, only you is right, and in the end it has nothing to do with who is right.  I am not referring to the "valid points" you have made, I am referring to your dogmatic, push down the throat BEHAVIOR STYLE !!
We have known too many dictatorial leaders in history and each ended up in shedding blood of too many people. Similar conflict behavior style !

Life can be way more simple, LIVE AND LET LIVE. (OU. 228:3407.LL)

This Korean guy can teach you a few things....GANGNAM STYLE.....!     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Why not, do the easy steps....let it all out, ..it will do you good !!!   a more funny version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66i_DghcCQ

LIFE IS TOO GOOD TO WASTE ON CONFLICT....Build a ZED and learn OU...GANGNAM STYLE
We called in my younger days...FLOWER POWER....maybe that is considered now "lukewarm"?
Maybe the "Terminator" or "Rambo" style are more your cup of coffee?  If that is the case, sorry then we are not suited for each other, you will have to accept that. Please let it come to rest with one reply only. ( I can read with comprehension, repeat is not nessesairy)

I think you have still something to learn in life (before you depart to the prairie in the sky).
Do it now before it is too late.  (OU. 228:3407)
Michel

minnie

Hi,
    they're going to start fracking near here pretty soon, I hate the thought of that far more than fission. We've had a couple of
earth tremors after the first trial drilling.
    we need to get something sustainable going soon or this lovely land of ours 'll end up like the carcass of a dead bird.
This can't be called a gravity machine because it's nowhere near massive enough. Physical bodies attract each other with a
force proportional to their mass, so with my magic see-saw to get 20 hp, we need to exchange 30 tons, stroke 1ft @ six strokes/min.
  I did a little experiment with a nut on a 3ft bit of string, when I swung it round vertically I found that the rpm I could
achieve was minimal and I conclude that the amount of power (rate of doing work) was so low that a gravity machine
wouldn't be practical, even if it worked.
                                                  John.

TinselKoala

QuotePlease let it come to rest with one reply only. ( I can read with comprehension, repeat is not nessesairy)

Show me the sausages. If you cannot, or will not, even after all of this..... I conclude that your sausage machine does not work.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 02, 2012, 08:27:42 AM
Show me the sausages. If you cannot, or will not, even after all of this..... I conclude that your sausage machine does not work.
TinselKoala,
I am sure that Wayne will show you, but not let you taste the sausages when he has the barbeque started for the successful conclusion of the validation celebrations. Sooner than you think.
Regards, Michel

PS: This now concludes our "one liner" allowance.  Did you like the GangNam Style ?

TinselKoala

And later than you think. I say "never". When do you say? Would you care to make a small side bet, as to the date of the "validation"?