Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Batteries from Batteries part 2. Free Energy?

Started by dandman, April 19, 2011, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandman

Now I know what Im missing. how do I calculate the current amp holding of a battery. The only reference I have found to battery amperage holding is new at full charge divide the cca rating by 6.5 and that will give the as close you can get to the total ah available to dead.

nightlife

I'm not sure. I have an automtive battery tester I use but it is not as accurate as I would like it to be.

dandman

Okaaay, mate it's been very informative. thanks for the interaction.
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE THE CURRENT AMP HOUR HOLDING OF BATTERY AT ANY GIVEN POINT PLEASE?

pese

pls give details / data of you battery !

is this an car battery ??
example 84Ah 12volt = about 1 Kw/h  = 1 Kilowatt-hour
or
an array of AAA NiCad batteries at 1 Ah  ???

if you unload your battery with

30 AMP ! , for only 15 second

so ist this (to see the capacity (energy) per hour

ONLY 0.125  Ampere/hours  = 1/8 Ah.

SO ... IT is nothing unload  -in relation- to an strong battery !

So the battery will return to his (near) fully voltage after unloading 

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

dandman

Hi Pese, these are lead acid car batteries. the load test is deliberate to determine the condition of the battery. If the battery is charged above 12.64v hitting it at 5 percent of its cca rating in ah for 15 seconds at 80 degrees f. If in ok condition it should return to its original voltage if not it is deteriorating.