Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Due to Thread Jacking=New Thread:Bessler Priciple Discovered

Started by christo4_99, April 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Well guys i had it two years ago...but there was a flaw in my thinking/design...but i worked it out.I will not give the design away here i worked hard for it.I just want you all to know that Bessler was no fraud and neither am i.

eisnad karm

Without giving away any design details did you ever get a model or working prototype to run and for how long
Kind Regards

christo4_99

I have not built it yet.But it is "the" principle and it will work.I am just trying here to clear a man's credibility and mine of course,and to tell all of those people who have gone down this road that there are fruits to be had here and that their time has not been wasted.I will post a video on youtube of the working wheel when i have it built...with the mechanism covered up of course.I'd like to thank Stephan for starting this web site.

eisnad karm

Many thanks for your reply, I wish you well when you build it
Kind Regards

armagdn03

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM
Well guys i had it two years ago...but there was a flaw in my thinking/design...but i worked it out.I will not give the design away here i worked hard for it.I just want you all to know that Bessler was no fraud and neither am i.

Hello,

Word of caution, by what you have just said..."but i worked it out.I will not give the design" you have probably shot the yourself in the foot. Such statements are a dime a dozen in these strange parts...To those who do not know you, you have painted a bulls-eye on you forehead reading "im another dellusional self righeous prophet who loves to soak in others efforts and contributions, but refuse to give kindly in turn....

Freely You have received, Freely give. -Christ-
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.