Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

RM
I will have to look for the Link ,A Chinese fellow Built a Portable plastic waste proccessor that he took to Third world countries to make Fuel on demand,Very small [home garbage compacter sized].I don't know if he's from the same company as the Big Plants E Goose Mentioned?

We had a brief discussion on this Here ,but it was decided it wasn't for the faint of heart !

I know this can be done  safely ,it just requires some safety Protocol be followed!
This I can Do!!

Good stuff
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hey Chet,

Cool :)

I did not find out about plastic into oil technology until a few weeks ago when I heard about the Japanese guy via Rumormillnews. I was impressed, but it was not until the conversation with Mr Goose I realised the potential for gasification injectors. Thankyou Mr Goose!

The fact that HELIS technology is perfectly suited for integration is a big bonus!!

I have been thinking about it and if we were to use a heater element to start the gasification process powered by the battery then once the engine is running we can turn the heater element off. We insert the plastic boiler water system in between the engine and the radiator and use waste engine heat to continue making gas.

If we also upgrade the alternator to a PMA we are saving power that can be used to run a Dry Cell and we can also add HHO into the mix in the same way as the gas. I have put up the Mk3 Injector to show the same venturi effect for a HHO feed. Just watch that the HELIS insert does not erode too badly via electrolysis, if it does then don't use it in this way and just take a HHO feed from a Dry Cell. When (if) the titanium plating technology is proven then that will prevent HELIS insert erosion.

Also, this might interest you:

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cpp2-pressurised-paint-container/path/spray-guns-spraying-equipment-air-brushes

Perfect for what we need I think!

I was also thinking about processing the plastic into liquid for storage as well. If you were to melt the plastic down into a liquid and then pour it into a container smaller than the pressure container, and then allow it to cool... You would have solidified plastic pellets the perfect size.

Refuelling your car would be as simple as dropping a new plastic pellet in and filling the tank with water.

The only thing you gotta watch out for is plastics with a high melting temperature such as polypropylene which is over 100 C, they might not melt.

RM :)

ElectricGoose

RM & Chet

Have started a new thread to get the stank of Fast Freddy and his cronies outta here.  The title of this thread no longer applies.

If you guys know a more efficient way than copy and paste to bring across our conversations from the past few pages, then please do so.

New thread -

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10708.msg285331#new

evolvingape

Hello Mr Goose,

Agreed, this thread has served it's purpose and has developed some really interesting concepts to explore and make progress quickly.

I think Page 9 Post#129 and onwards would be a good place to begin the strip. What's your opinion ?

Copy and Paste is probably the best way although a little time consuming. I do not mind doing it but this is not my thread, so I leave the decision to you.

Important things are happening here, there is real technology with world changing potential emerging...

P.S. any moderators have an idea of how to efficiently strip pertinent posts then please let us know :)

ElectricGoose

Quote from: evolvingape on May 09, 2011, 09:12:20 PM
Hello Mr Goose,

Agreed, this thread has served it's purpose and has developed some really interesting concepts to explore and make progress quickly.

I think Page 9 Post#129 and onwards would be a good place to begin the strip. What's your opinion ?

Copy and Paste is probably the best way although a little time consuming. I do not mind doing it but this is not my thread, so I leave the decision to you.

Important things are happening here, there is real technology with world changing potential emerging...

P.S. any moderators have an idea of how to efficiently strip pertinent posts then please let us know :)

RM

Thanks...ur a sensible fellow and Im not going to be possessive about it, therefore if you can either ask Pirate or someone to transfer those pages, hop in and do your best.