Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGoose

Quote from: evolvingape on May 09, 2011, 09:20:17 AM

This is my interpretation of the Paint Spraygun Water Fuel Atomiser Injection System...

As we can see there is a heat source and a saucepan full of water. The Spraygun paint pot is suspended in the water to prevent hot spots and is evenly heated by the boiling water.

Plastic is dropped into the chamber and then the chamber is sealed. The plastic melts and gives off oil vapour.

The pressurised water is connected to what used to be the air inlet. When the trigger is pressed the water flows over the venturi and oil vapour is sucked into the water stream.

This is fed to the atomiser for mixing and then goes off to the Injector Rail of the engine.

Is that simple enough for you ? ;)

Evolving Ape

NOW youre cooking big fella!!  Thats the way...

You recycling ways are admirable.

Best

ElectricGoose

Now lets take that whole concept one step further and nearly finish the picture of what a under the hood simple refinery is starting to look like my dear fellows.

Remember the World War 2 Gasifier that turns wood into gas that can be used on internal combustion engines???  Well Mr Evolving Ape....thats basically what you have there in your plastic recycler!!  Except, you have a far MORE volatile fuel (in plastic) that is still carbon based and will emit a more explosive fume than wood alone.

Please read up on actually what happens in a gasifier -  Moisture in the timber is crucial to the process

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasification

Heres a fella who stutters something awful and has made the crudest lovely gasifier from a paint tin and old can of bake beans -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgu9BdHeUYg

Add water mist to this and we are now up to 100% recycling stakes, "goodbye to the bowser".  In fact you dont need ADDITIONAL water to run an engine with a gasifier, it is that volatile and efficient.  However because we are talking about recycling horrible plastic with all those nasty chemicals, you will want to 'wash' the fumes via the in cyclinder combustion, which will eradicate almost all of this.

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but there is a nice little refinery that exists in the States which runs off patented technology which turns ALL OIL BASED plastics/rubber/synthetics/etc back into refined fuel.  The entire plant is actually the largest OU device in the world because it uses its own fuel (from the recycling process) with ManyX more output of refined fuel left to sell back to the consumer.  Yet...where is this technology???  Why arent they making these plants for every City/Power plant/ vehicle???  Yeh...money of course.  Obviously we shouldnt be making plastic in the first place but until that day, these plants would be great to get rid of toxic landfill and Ocean pollution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNcht2x4m8g

evolvingape

Hello Everyone,

This thread is becoming very productive... it's so much better when all the kiddies play nicely together! ;D

It has been years since I even thought about gasifiers, and then I did not pay them much attention as I was far too busy with my turbines which are not based on hydrocarbon fuel.

My interest has been rekindled and I am going to give this subject some serious thought :)

If "TheOne" fancies adding HHO to the mix then it will be simple, I have already shown you how to do this... See pictures below and combine them into one device ;)

As a tip...

Schedule 80 316 Seamless 1/8 pipe has an OD of 10.3mm.

1/2 BSP hydraulic equal hexagon nipple fittings have an internal bore of about 11.9mm.

This means that the pipe can be sleeved perfectly into the fitting using just two pieces of brass tubing sleeve of the correct size. 1off K&S 7/16 x 0.14 (11.1mm x 0.355mm) Stock #137 and 1off K&S 15/32 x 0.14 (11.92mm x 0.355mm) Stock #138.

The HELIS insert is then centred in the ID bore of the pipe and then add electricity...

RM :)

evolvingape

Hi Everyone,

Here is an updated Injector diagram factoring in HHO production.

It is going to be really interesting to see what kind of fuel energy we can generate with a device like this...

RM :)

ramset

Overunity?,Absolutely !![as far as my Wallet]
Fellahs ,This I can do,I'm in!
Gasification Of waste plastic ,recycling into a liquid fuel ,or an onboard "burn as you Churn" gas system !{prefer the liquid fuel[storage]]

Seems like a nice old Moonshine Still would be the "baseline"?
Had a little sit down with a local "jack of all trades"," master of Some"!

He's in Too..............
All Open Source [Of Course]

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma