Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

I will not be calling in, I cannot afford an international call and besides I got that cold back so I sound like Darth Vader without the need for a voice changer.

You asked me what my question would be and that is what it would be. I say it like it is from my perspective, always have, always will.

I hope that a lot of the details of the technology will be talked about before the call in stage so it is difficult to second guess what needs clarification at this point.

I do think it will be important to find out what third party independent verification has been done on this technology and by whom to back up the claims and give them credibility.

RM :)

ramset

RM
I completely respect your point of view ,and where your coming from!
Based on what has been posted here your views are well founded!

If there is anything to this ,and Mr.X is on the level? A few simple questions if answered honestly,will "cut to the chase" !

I suppose we'll have to play it by ear?

I most likely will be calling in if this starts to sound legit?

Thanks
Chet
PS
Sorry to hear your under the weather,Please don't be annoyed with my seeming unappreciation of your question.
I am trying very hard to give this Guy the "benefit of the doubt"!

If he's a "Putz" it will be obvious pretty quickly!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

I came at this with an open mind. The reason I started the thread when I found out about it was because my instinct told me there was more to it. It turns out there is a lot more to it and so I am glad that the community has contributed to get to the truth. I hope that continues.

The added bonus is that this thread in this instance could be used as a real time chat room. I am sure we will all have different opinions on what is being said, and the opportunity to brainstorm amongst ourselves here will help to identify the key issues that need clarification.

Having Mr X on the phone is an opportunity that should not be wasted to get the answers we all require to confirm or deny the claims.

Only 90 minutes or so to go now so not long to wait :)

P.S. No worries, I do not get annoyed very often, and certainly not when people are honestly seeking the truth. Sure give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he must be under enough stress after 10 murder attempts anyway ;)

ramset

RM
I hope he's not Fast freddy,I don't see how he could be and maintain any Credibility at all [since he denied this Correct?].

Well I hope my Comp can keep the live feed open [slow piece of junk ,laptop's in the shop]. I'll know if thats a problem pretty quickly!

Yes we'll have a live chat going here...............
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

I am pretty sure Mr X is not Fast Freddy, I think the PESWiki guys questioned this when the questions started being asked publicly. This is what I think the May 2nd update they posted was all about.

The problem Mr X has got is that picture that appeared on nsearch early this morning. I find it hard to believe that Glenn Canady would just grab “any” picture and post it there when he has stated he has been given permission for releasing all the other information.

So how this is going to be explained away without a connection to FF being made is going to be interesting to say the least!

As its only an audio feed it should not consume much bandwidth or memory so you should be fine, you could close all non essential programs running in the background to free extra memory up.