Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Hi Everyone,

What you have to remember when thinking about the worlds current problems is that many of them have been deliberately created so they can be used to control you.

Water is becoming a very serious issue in many places around the world both from lack of clean drinking water and from salt water intrusion that is making the land unusable for farming.

The war for water is intended to replace the war for oil eventually. The thing that will really throw a spanner in the works is free energy becoming open source. Once that happens pretty much every problem we have regarding water will disappear very quickly.

The oceans salt water can be desalinated and used for drinking, and also for irrigation which removes all the over population and farming problems.

We can replace that water with natural processes as I described earlier. The added bonus will be that once we have turned the deserts green we can plant rain forests. These will convert the CO2 we do not want into Oxygen we do want, and the algae will produce Hydrogen gas that we need to create more water.

The one thing that we need to accomplish all this is an overunity power source to power the sea water pumping and desalination. All the other processes will be powered by sunlight naturally, and there sure is a lot of sunlight in desert regions.

It is not enough for the general population to just get their hands on a free energy device, they must also know what to do with it, or they will continue to be manipulated through their own ignorance of the possibilities.

RM :)

P.S. Just got in from work Chet but I will have a look now and see what the options are. Do you know how many hours until it starts ? I get confused with time zones. Thanks :)

evolvingape

Here is the direct link to late night in the midlands radio show:

http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/

The show starts in 3 hours 34 minutes according to the countdown.

Not sure if any plugins are needed to listen, it will be different for everyone depending on what operating system and browser your running. Should be ok for the majority I think.

ramset

Thanks RM
I guess I'll try to find their Phone #,I saw that they are in South Carolina Some where ?
Any how still time for that,Not to put you on the spot [Heh Heh]

If you could ask one Quick Succinct question ,What would it be?

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

That's an easy one...

I would want to know why Glenn Canady of project.nsearch has posted a picture of Mr X's technology setup that is identical to the picture on PESWiki's Freddy Cell page and what connection Mr X has to Frederick Wells.

The answer should be enlightening... We either get confirmation that this is Fast Freddy technology, or, we get a denial about anything to do with FF, which considering the evidence discovered today implies deliberate attempted deception.

ramset

RM
Just Hung up the Phone with Mike Vara [show host]
The Number for calling in is 803 748 9293 show starts at 10:06 pm

As far as the question,I think we should ask something less confrontational
to start?

Power in... HHO out kinda stuff,Or if it works on some Kind of Who do VooDoo reaction inside the combustion chamber [hinted at by FF]
What is this reaction? and what seperates this Tech from existing HHO units/Cells?

?
Chet
PS
The theme of the show is Mr.X is gonna save the world!
Lets ask him how?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma