Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Have a look at some of the comments on Freddy's Cell page at PESWiki:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:_Hydrogen_Hog_by_Future_Energy_Concepts%2C_Inc.

January 23, 2011
It has been brought to our attention that 1) Freddy has gotten his cell working, and 2) many people are coming in to license the technology.
This is supposed to be a confidential development. They don't want media coverage. "Sq1 makes no statement or claims related to this matter at all."

February 3, 2011
The following report came from someone who has been helping Freddy, via another associate:
"He has some doubts. He says Fred is a real nice guy, but why lead on these people if the results are not final? He says the truck will run for 5 minutes really good; then the pressure goes down and the car stalls and you pull over. Then you wait until it gets back up to 80 lbs of pressure, and by that time the battery is dead."

February 4, 2011
Last August Freddy Wells rocked the free energy world with his claim to have run a pickup truck on nothing but water. He has joined with Square1 Energy to refine the technology an prepare it for the market. They recently held a conference call to probe the level of interest in an introductory, experimenter's product.

March 21, 2011
aiming for "250,000 units by June"

April 18, 2011
Timm Finfrock wrote:
Nicholasville KY â€" In response to the volume of inquiries received regarding the Hydrogen Hog and Fred Wells, Square1 Energy has determined it necessary to issue the following statement.
"We are currently not partnering with Fred Wells and Future Energy Concepts or developing/distributing any products related to the Hydrogen Hog. Anyone with questions regarding the Hydrogen Hog, V6, or other Future Energy Concepts technologies should contact Mr. Wells directly."

Interesting...

RM :)

vonwolf

We'll find out tonight whats going on not a big deal who's right or wrong some how the truth will come out. I myself find it a little troubling that every one's so willing to exploit water like this?
    Burn water? I know its nonpolluting and water vapors are a byproduct of the process but some is burned and gone forever. It might take a long time for it to effect the water supply but some time in the distant future it will and we cant live with out water.
  It might make a good bridge energy source temporarily but long term it's too important to exploit like this. There are already water supply problems now so lets burn it in our cars too, that'll help.     Sure some one will eventually come up with some sort of simple true overunity device that we can exploit and get off water but will it happen before we irreversibly damage our water supply? I like drinking the stuff more than petroleum.
    It will be great to have a cheap way to drive around but at what cost to the Planet? I'm really not a green freak or anything but it does worry me. Kind of a 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of thing.
  Pete

ramset

Pete,
Do you have a "toilet" in your house [1-5 gals a flush]?

The amount of energy available from  water is Stupifying,And if The Goose [electric] would ever share "the Golden egg"?,

we could get started!

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

How much water is on Earth ?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question157.htm

http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/earthhowmuch.html

A lot :)

Water is created through recombination of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

We use the power in water to turn the deserts green, we then plant a massive rainforest where the desert used to be and this will produce lots of Oxygen in a process powered by sunlight.

We use natural Hydrogen production from algae also powered by sunlight.

http://www.oilgae.com/algae/pro/hyd/hyd.html

This will then recombine and effectively convert sunlight into water via natural biological processes.

We will not run out of water, we will end up with more than we started with using this process, and at the same time have a truly sustainable clean fuel.

I have no idea why I keep coming across comments all over the place from people claiming we cannot use water as an energy source because we will run out of it.

RM :)

vonwolf

I hope your right RM, in many places water sort ages are happening right now.Here in Fla. we have water restrictions most winters and thats very common in many state. We have to keep digging our well deeper and deeper to get to the water table and salt water intrusion is a problem. Much of the water on this planet is salt water, I don't think thats appropriate for this energy production and we cant drink it or use it to water our crops with out getting the salt out of it and we aren't very efficient at doing that now.
   I'll probably be the first to line my car up to convert it but that doesn't make it right, I just am concerned about the long term effects.
   If we're running short of water now it seems logical to think that it will get worse if we start burning it. I'm sure all those studies are correct and water generation might increase in other arias on the planet but here we'll just be siphoning off what we have and I guess produce it somewhere els. You think we'll go to war over oil just think what we'll do for water?

Pete